When You Say Nothing at All...

“The smile on your face lets me know that you need me...”

He looked at her from afar one more time. A breath of fresh air, she definitely made his heart melt. Her smile was so contagious it has infected the crowd. Everybody loved her, and so did he. Up to now he can’t really fathom how luck came on his side that he got to know her. She was lovely, and she meant the world to him. She was really everything he had hoped for.

“There’s a truth in your eyes saying you’ll never leave me..”

She turned around just in time to catch him staring at her. Amidst the sea of unfamiliar faces with the crowd going wild, she managed to catch a glimpse of him looking at her intently.

She winked at her.

He winked back.

He felt butterflies in his stomach. He hated to admit it, but he was like a teenager in love.

“The touch of your hand says you’ll catch me whenever I fall..”

He closed his eyes and remembered the first time he held her hands. He instantly felt shivers down his spine and got goosebumps all over.

It was unexplainable. Like magic.

Sparks flew and he felt as if he was floating on cloud nine.

He opened his eyes again just in time to see her take a bow onstage. Show’s over, now they can spend time together.

He stood up, straightened out his shirt and quickly ran his fingers through his hair. He excitedly waited for her by the end of the stairs from where the stage was. He held a bouquet of roses in his arms.

He saw her coming towards him. He felt his heart beat faster as she approached him.

“Hey.” She said, smiling. Her eyes had a distinct twinkle in it upon seeing him there.

He handed her the flowers. “This one’s for you.” He said, smiling as he reached for her hands.

She looked at the flowers, smelled them a bit and smiled. “They’re lovely, thank you.”

“You deserve it.” He said. He wrapped his arms around her waist.

She sighed in contentment and smiled at him before sinking into his arms. She wrapped her arms around him and looked up at him to catch him staring at her intently. “I love you.” He said.

She smiled and closed her eyes. She kissed him.

He kissed her back. He felt the world stop the moment their lips met.

“You say it best, when you say nothing at all..”

*For updates regarding new stories, follow me on twitter: @laureenme :-)