1864 / Proluge

Thanks for Rebekah for this amazing edit. I wouldn't of picked every detail of editing. You did a amazing job at it. Even the cool 'Ląɬɛཞ Tɧąɬ E۷ɛŋiŋɠ ' that was pretty cool.  Thanks for dedicating on editing my chapters using your time , I appreciate it . :)

 Edited .

1864/ Proluge:

My brothers and I were playing a game named football; Damon picked it up in Alanta where he was away in the military. It makes me sad to think that when I'm safe at home, Damon is out in the bloody war fighting and killing.

"What are the rules?" I asked, curious to know what 'football' was all about. I never heard of this so called game. I tuck my, natural wavy / curly bangs behind my ear.

"Who needs rules?" Someone said behind me. I quickly turned around and saw Miss. Katherine. Katherine came here to town a few days ago in need of a place to stay. My father's wealth let her stay with us. I didn't really mind that she was her , but she was constantly flirting with my brothers. Which I believe that it will turn Stefan and Damon against each other. Not to be mean , but I couldn't wait until she left so my brothers can be back to normal.

I came back to reality when my brothers started chasing her. I rolled my eyes at them and decided to go back inside and take a bath for tonight's ball.

I walked towards the house hearing my name be called out in the open. I turned around finding Anna , a new girl that came with Katherine into this town. She ran across the field towards me . I smiled , being polite as I am.

" Audreyanna! Do you want to go to the pond I saw some new fishes and cute boys near there. " Anna smirked, mentioning cute boys.

Cute boys huh ?

"Well what are you waiting for ? Let's go." We quickly jogged towards the pond, finding attractive young men there.

So they are cute.

Two boys stood in front of the bush I was hiding in. One of them had dirty blonde hair with crystal blue eyes , freckles peppering along his cheeck. The other boy had brown hair, sea green eyes, and a perfect jawline.

I looked at Anna beside me as she made noise. I rolled my eyes at her.

So much for quiet.

Giggles escape her lips, making both boys turn around to find us on our knees, getting our dresses dirty just to spy on them.

"Do you girls need help?" The brunette asked, walking towards us as he extends his arm help me up. My face flushed red because I'd been caught. I look like a freak! Stupid Anna! I nodded slowly placing my cold hand into his warm one.

"I'm Austin and this is Aaron." Austin bobbed his head towards Aaron who helped Anna up.

 " I'm Audreyanna , but you could call me Audrey." I narowed my eyes at Anna who keeps calling me Audreyanna.

"I'm Anna." She smiled, taking a step in front of Aaron, who just so happens to trip, taking him down in the process. I mentally slapped myself. Austin and I quickly made our way over to them, helping them up. What's up with Anna, today? She's too happy and hyper.

" Are you ok ?" Austin asked them both.

" Yeah. I'm ok just a little muddy. I'm going to go home and change. Nice meeting you Audrey." I waved and glared at Anna who yelled out to Aaron. " I'll walk with you !" Anna quickly ran over to Aaron rather than to be with me. I'm going to kill her.

"So," I start, "Are you going to the ball tonight?" If he goes, maybe I can escape my father's uncomfortable glares. Everybody in town has talked about it .