What Was That Voice

by the time i got home it was morning.... kakashi was passed out on the couch with a book on his face... i,being the retard i am, picked it up and started reading it. my eyes went wide and my face flushed.

''HOW DO YOU READ THIS STUFF! PEOPLE, SERIOUSLY? THIS IS WHAT YOU WRITE, JIRAIYA?????? EWWWWWWWWWWWW -eth" i yelled in kakashi's ear.

he simply laughed at my face and took the book back. he then stared at my now calm/ticked off face, before stated "then don't read it". he smirked as i screamed while running upstairs.

when i was half way up he yelled up to me "and i though you were silent!"

"not when i'm with less than 2 people!" i yelled back down, i then went to my room and fell asleep.

*afternoon A.K.A. 2:00pm*

i woke up to a person shaking me and saying "yo, get up. lord hokage wishes to see you"

i opened my eyes to see my father. i nodded because his team was also with him. they left the room (except sakura).

"why are you silent'' the pinkette(don't fell like being nice today) interrogated.

"is that the running stereotype?'' i shot back.

"what are you talking about?" she asked again.

"always questions.... look, around more than 2 people i don't perfer speaking so..... yeah" i answered.

"oh... alright... do you just wannsa poof there?" she asked excitedly.

"i bet this is a new jutsu you know and are excited to use... so sure" i equaled the excitment.

i grabbed my ipod and we poofed out of there. (which was so awesome TT.TT i wish i could do dat.... fudgesicle you, sakura *sticks out tongue*) when we got there, the hokage had a serious look on his face. i mimicked him with a wierd version of seriousness.

'quit that' the voice in my head said to me.

"stupid voice in my head" i mumbled.

"YOU HEAR A VOICE IN YOUR HEAD?!" my father scream/asked me with wide eyes.

"um.......... yeah?" i answered with a pair of wide fearful eyes.

"oh... ok" he then smiled a closed-eye smile.

"so its been proven... you are like naruto... possessing a jirunchiki" the hokage observed.

"a jiri-whata?'' naruto questioned.

''a demon... have you seen this demon?" hokage-man asked. i simply nodded. he nodded back and then we got into a he nodded, she nodded thing. Lol

''what animal is it?" my father asked me looking onto the tiled floor.

"five-tailed wolf" the voice in my head used my mouth.

"hey! that's mine!" i whined. sasuke smirked, along with my father, sakura and naruto burst out laughing and the hokage gave a chuckle that scared me.

"ah.... so you have Houkou, 5 tailed wolf demon." the hokage told me.

"freakin' epic" i smirked.

"you have a lot of training to do lil' miss" my father told me.

"i look forward to it" i honestly answered.

Next Time: Training With A Demon

the demon:

http://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0PDoS_sEQVPjjIAS1WJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMTQ4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3D5%2Btailed%2Bwolf%2Bdemon%26fr%3Dchr-yie9%26fr2%3Dpiv-web%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D3&w=800&h=604&imgurl=i243.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fff6%2Fvelidog%2F5taileddogdemon.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fnarutoc.phpbbnow.com%2Fviewtopic.php%3Ft%3D22830%26amp%3Bstart%3D0&size=94.2+KB&name=...+%3A%3A+View+topic+-+Jinchuuruki-Hokou+Five-Tailed+White+Wolf+%28Approved&p=5+tailed+wolf+demon&oid=9cb08658f8e6dcd64d6f2411e9369d25&fr2=piv-web&fr=chr-yie9&tt=...%2B%253A%253A%2BView%2Btopic%2B-%2BJinchuuruki-Hokou%2BFive-Tailed%2BWhite%2BWolf%2B%2528Approved&b=0&ni=48&no=3&tab=organic&ts=&sigr=11teg5k3i&sigb=13bhpkp8r&sigi=11rt9f55s&.crumb=7LznqXc4/gw