Rupunzel and the 3 hobo's

• Dedicated to Mustafa A, Colin K, Jasmine D, Ruaridh C, Guiliano R, Kareem T

Rupenzel and the 3 hobos! 

A Fractured Fairy tale retold by the TSMS's AWSOMEST group. 

Narrator: This tale is defiantly not a normal fairy tale at all. Well, I'll tell you why. Once upon a time in downtown Toronto, there lived 3 very lonely brothers. They had the best brains in town because they worked as hard as they possibly could. Then one very disappointing day with lots of precipitation, there was one odd wolf that was desperate to cause misery. So the wolf came up with an evil plan..... 

Wolf: UGGG I'm just very sick of those super smart brothers that keep showing off their amazing skills. Hmmm, I wonder if, I can get any type of potion to make them super dumb..... HAHA that will surely do the job.  

Narrator: So that's what she did. So the wolf grabbed a dumb potion and mixed it into 3 bowls of ice cream. But there was a huge exception with the potion, the exception was the three smart brothers could be turned back only if they where to get slapped by any beautiful girl. So she then gave the ice cream to the brothers and observed. 

Brothers: Yum, Yum in my tum, tum, tum. Wait a second I feel dumb, dumb, dumb. 

Narrator: From there on the smart brothers where now considered the 3 dumb hobos. They now had names. One was called Mr. Dumb. The other one was called Mr. Dumber. Finally the last one was called Mr. Dumbest. 

Dumb: 1+1 = 7 

Dumber: Pandas are now seafood 

Dumbest: Hot dogs are vegetables 

Wolf: HAHA, my plan worked. (Wolf dancing her pants off) . If I keep this up I could be the ruler of this world. MUHAA. Now If I want to be extra evil I should trap that feisty good looking rich girl named Rupenzel. But how (thinking what to do). HAHA I know, I'll trap her into the CN Tower and keep her there till she dies. 

Narrator: So that's exactly what she did. 

Wolf: HAHA, Rupenzel you are now officially trapped forever! 

Rupenzel: NOOOOOOO! Please don't keep me hostage here, I'm a beautiful young princess. Please do not do this ill pay a lot of money for your kindness. 

Wolf: NEVER 

Narrator: While that happened, the three hobos showed up in hopes that they could get slapped. 

Mr. Dumb: I'll save you, I'll use a trampoline and jump up there. When I save you we can happily live in my cardboard box. 

Mr. Dumber: No, I'll save you by using my jetpack filled with doughnuts and I will flyyyyyy up there, Then we will live happily ever after in my cardboard box. 

Mr. Dumbest: No I will save you by shaking the CN Tower with my bare hands, Then you fall into my feet and we will happily ever after in my cardboard box. 

Rupenzel: There is no way, you can save me, you dumb hobos, the only person I will happily ever after with is the charming prince. 

(Hobos complaining) 

Mr. Dumber: that's right, you guys-I mean we are very stupid, and we can't even remember the alphabet. How does it go again? A,H,7,P,L,9 done! 

Mr. Dumb: True dat! 

Mr. Dumbest: The only stupid people here are you 2, I don't know about you but I am like the smartest one here. 

Rupenzel: Hello, anybody going to save me, or am I just going to stay here for the rest of my life?

Mr. Dumb: OK guys, we have to get along. 

Mr. Dumbest and Mr. Dumber: no, you're right 

Mr. Dumber: Ok Rupenzel you must have something that might help us save you. 

Rupenzel: Here the world's longest hair, climb on it. 

All Hobos: OK 

Narrator: But, as soon they climbed the hair, everybody fell but luckily landed on the trampoline Mr. Dumb tried to use and all of sudden the prince showed up and ruined the crazy moment. 

Prince: Hey bay-beeeeeee lets go and live happily ever after in my amazing, charming, dashing, and beautiful castle.

Mr. Dumb: Hey you can't steal my girl, after all we just fell down the CN tower and survived. 

Mr. Dumber: So what, Rupenzel probably finds me more charming 

Mr. Dumbest: Hahaha snail! [looking around distractidly] 

(Hobos slap Prince, Then Rupenzel Slaps Hobos) 

Rupenzel: That's what you all get 

Prince: Oww, that really hurt, Mommy help me I got a bobo! Anyways Rupenzel lets go away from these very dumb hobos. My castle is filled with gold and diamonds, so let's just go right now. 

Narrator: From then on, the Hobos got smart again, the Prince and Rupenzel lived happily ever after in protection from the wolf.

THE END 

Mr. Dumbest: LAWNMOWER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was that? We did that script for our fractured fairy tales unit, if you see anything that looks weird (like bobo) it is meant to be there for the humor of it. And by the way, everyone loved it including our principle that came to watch it! So below I will put the gender of the people who were the characters if you were wondering. So please comment and tell me of you liked the little script! 

^^^^^^^^^^^****************^^^^^^^^^^^

Narrator: Me! (girl)

Wolf: Girl

Rupunzel: Guy

Prince: Guy

Mr dumb: Guy

Mr dumber: Guy

Mr dumbest: guy

So that is the gender of the cast! It was very fun working with my friends an of you were in my position and knew them you would probably agree.

Hope you liked it! This was just for fun, so check out my other constructive stories if you want :)