Author's Note

• Dedicated to Hafiza R.

Dedicated to my wonderful sister/editor! Happy Quarter Century =)

*****************************************************************************************************

This is my first story on Wattpad. Actually, its my first story in general. So please bear with me and my crappy writing.

I just want to let everyone know that I don't have anything against Ron-Hermione, J. K. Rowling wrote it like that and therefore it is perfect. I just felt that Draco-Hermione would be a good couple, so I decided to give it a try. I read a few Dramione stories and was inspired to write my own.

Anyways, this story takes place about five years after the war and I didn't change very much of the original story (because it is stupid to try to change perfection). I hope you guys like it!

Obviously, the original story and the original characters belong to J. K. Rowling, because no one is as amazing as her. I don't claim to own Harry Potter, any of the original characters or any pictures/videos that I post or may post in the future (unless I state otherwise).

This novel is based off of Bookworm1993's novel "Simply Irresistible." In a way, its kind of like a fanfiction of it. But on the whole, they are two different stories. The issue has been sorted out with Bookworm1993.

Warning: I never meant to post this on Wattpad when I started to write it, so please excuse its crappiness.

Enjoy!