Teaser

I'm really freaking excited to write this guys!!!
ALSO DON'T STEAL MY STORY!!! I MAY BE SMOL BUT I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN AND CAUSE SOME DAMAGE...
hope you enjoy the teaser loves❤
--------

"This is wrong"
"You were mine before you're name ever graced his thoughts, don't get that twisted babygirl"

I recall his earlier words as I stand in my sparkling armor staring my past in the face. My blue lacy ballgown being the only separation between his searching hands and strikingly faded colbalt eyes.

"Just show me where I can change out of this dress so I can give it to you." I say with gritted teeth and clenched fists.
"Oh babygirl no, think about it... what use do I have for this dress?" I squeeze my eyes shut as i feel his eyes roam my bare skin "the true prize will be taking it off of you".
My heart skips a beat and I hear Abe audibly gulp to my left, rage pouring out of his skin in waves. Davian walks around my body slowly his hand trailing the bodice of my gown, he stops behind me and tugs me close to him. His hand dances up the zipper until it rests firmly around my neck. His skin is like fire and my body is aching to touch his flame. I lean back into him gently. His lips slides to my ear, leaving kisses along the way, as he grounds out "Just like old times right, baby girl?".