Finding help, and finding out - chapter 8

sorry it took so long for a upload

Finding help, and finding out - Chapter 8

*10 years ago*

Kia's p.o.v

Laughing quietly watching Clarissa panic from behind a tree. "kia!" I heard her call. I snickered to myself. "KIA!" Ok I guess it's time to come out. She has panicked enough, and If I hear her scream my name again my head will explode. I started to walk out from the tree. Then stopped Clarissa was talking to someone. There's a guy there.

He looked like a giant next to Clarissa, Who is that, does she know him? I ran to a tree closer to them being as quite as I could I tried to make out what they were saying but I couldn't hear a thing. What are they saying? Suddenly that guy standing next to her wrapped his arms around Clarissa. What's with her? She never lets me hold her she always pushes me away, WHO IS THIS GUY. She over there just having the time of her life.

You know what Clarissa can play with that dude if she wants to I don't care. I never want to play with you again. Then walked out of the woods, across the high way and to my house.

*present time* (kia p.o.v)

I laid in my bed thinking. Thinking about everything that had happened ten years ago and thinking that it has caused. Clarissa dad killed himself after the police told him there was a 90% chance that Clarissa is either dead or far, far away from here and never coming back. Clarissa had always been a daddy's girl. She would get anything she wanted out of her dad even when her mother didn't want her to have it. Mr. Martin couldn't have kids so it was a miracle when he had Clarissa. He vowed he would do anything for her since she would probably be the only child he ever had, so when she disappeared he took it hard. She was his only blood relative left so im not surprised he took it so bad. He shut himself off from the world while he waited for the police to find her, but they never did. The night they told him that they were calling off the search. He died not just physically but emotionally too.

Mrs. Martin didn't even wait till after the funeral too starts looking for someone knew. As soon as she was delivered the news about her husband she went out looking for a new one.

I would have died along with Mr. Martin if I didn't have hope. I knew she was alive somewhere I just need to find her. I needed help and I think I know where I can get it.

*Unknown p.o.v* (but you will probably figure it out)

Look at her just lying in the bed. She was beautiful. I felt bad that I had to take her but it was punishment. The king ordered me to be the one to do it and even if I hate my father he was right. She missed out on a full day of vampire feedings and she ran out on the king. It was like she was asking for the king to slice her head off. Even though I know she was with me instead of being in her room. There's no reason to get us both in trouble, but if I had a choice I would take her place any day.

I laid in bed next to her wrapping my arms around her. It just felt so right for her to be in my arms but it's so wrong. I'm going to have to hurt her, torture her even. Yet her I am with my arms wrapped around her.

I stared at her while she slept for what felt like hours until I fell asleep.

*Clarisse's p.o.v* (finally right (;)

My eyes where closed but I was wide awake. I was in a bed, extremely thirsty, and someone had their arms wrapped around me. Was it chance? Did he come back for me? I turned over in the bed and opened my eyes so I could see who was in bed with me.

"Chance" I said quietly. Chance opened his eye.i love his blue ees. Wait Blue eyes. "Oliver!" i yelled but soon regretted it. My throat was dry and itchy. "No need to yell cupcake I'm right here" he said then started to get out of bed. Hes leaving me.

"Oliver, don't leave" I told him. He walked closer to me. He placed his hand on my cheek and looked into my eyes. "I'll be back" I believed him but he looked so sad when he said it. Did he not want to come back? He kissed the cheek he didn't have his hand on then left the room

I wanted to cry. I didn't know why I was in here, I'm alone, and I will probably die of dehydration. I wanted to cry so bad but all that happened where tearless sobs. I looked at the glass of water mocking me from the other side of the room. Look at it just sitting there on that table. Knowing that I will never be able to reach it because I'm to water deprived. Just then a man in a black ski mask with I slit in it for his mouth walked in wearing all black attire. He walked to the bed.

Who was he? He was completely covered in black the only thing I could say about him is that he was tall. He placed his suitcase at the end of the bed. Wow this guy was even wearing sunglasses. What is he some kind of assassin here to kill me?

I watched him as he pulled things from his bag. I dazzling purple and black dress, black heels, an apple, a banana, a bra, underwear, and two bottles of water.

I the masked man lined everything up perfectly on the very edge of the bed. When the man was finished he sat on the bed just a few inches away from the stuff he laid on it.

What know? Was he waiting on me to say something? Because if he is that just not going to happen. I have been in this room for days, and no one has even bothered start a conversation with me. It's all ways me having to strike up a convo, but not right now. If he could come in here. He can tell me why he's here himself.

From the looks of it he didn't come in here for talking. He started to crawl on the bed over to me. Though his sunglasses I'm sure he was staring into my eyes "I'm sorry" he said. His voice was so familiar. I didn't have time to think who it was because his lips where on mine in an instant.

My reaction to him was so natural. I kissed him back with just as must force that he had did to me and he seemed to enjoy it. My hands worked their way up to the edge of his mask. Slowly I slipped my hands under his mask while he had his hand working his way around my body.

Then it happened I ripped off his mask.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i have some questions for you guys.

1.) what do you think of Clarissa?

2.) do you guys want more kai?

3.) what do you like about Chance and Oliver?

4.) what did you think of this chapter tell me how i can improve.

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN!!!!!!!!! 60 votes, 60 comments, or 35 new fans.

(i made this one a bit longer for all my fans)