The Kidnapped Runaway

Chapter 1

                                                       A WALK AROUND THE BLOCK

“Don’t talk back to me like that. I won’t tolerate this bull crap.” My mother said. My dad was yelling at me the whole time so I wasn’t listening because of course he was drunk. What a surprise. I was tired of getting yelled at so I stormed out the door to make it look like I cared and started to take a walk around the block.  I took out my cell phone and called my friend Nadia.

 It was dark and all of a sudden a dark figure crept behind me and smashed my cell phone. ”Hey what the hell your going pay for that!” I said. I bent down to pick up what was left of my phone. As I came back up the figure grabbed me by the waist and I started screaming at the top of my lungs hoping somebody would come and find me. The figure put me down and I tried to run but he still had me by the waist, he turned me around and punched my right in my stomach, I tried to breath but I was hard because he knocked the wind out me and I fell to the ground and blacked out. I woke up in the trunk of a strange car with a weird smell and it smelled like....... chocoalate. "Why would somebody's car smell like chocolate?" I thought. 

The car suddenly stopped and I rolled really fast and hard to the back of the trunk. "Hey what the hell!" i said "that hurt.". The guy opened the trunk, tied my hands behind my back and picked me up and put me over his sholder to carry me into his house or whatever it is that he lives in. He could live in an ice cream truck for all i know but thats probably not the case. I couldn't see because the idiot put a black fuzzy bag over my head and duck tape over my mouth. As we walked in the door way i relized we were walking in to the house because he hit my head on the celing and i got knocked out.......again I guess he has a small house or whatever it is he lives in.

When i woke up i was in my room and i said " what a nightmare. I hate it" I went to stretch and all of a sudden something started to dig into my wrist. "Ow what the fudge?" why the hell am i hand cuffed to my own bed? i thought. Then i remebered the idiot who kidappped me and i started to freak out

Me yelling: "I AM HUNGRY! BRING ME SOMETHING TO EAT PRONTO! PREFIBERLY CHOCOLATE!"

I dont know why i was craveing chocolate but i was and i wanted it pronto.

The nut job: "UNO MOMENTO PORFIVOR!"

He must of thought i was spanish even though i told him i wanted chocolate now in english."Great now i have a spanish kidnapper i don't even know how to speak spanish. what the hell?" i mumbled to myself.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys hope you guys enjoy my first book. and if you have any ideas on more for my book please tell in the comments box and mabey i will mention your name in a chapter. Please tell me if you like my book thanks and enjoy!