No! Bad PuppyShifter? (Prologue)

~7 years old~

"Can we.. Please get a puppy? Please!!" A small brunette pleads to her mother, in the late october, when the leaves are saying their goodbyes to the world.

"Maybe..I will have to talk to your father" Her mother replys, keeping her gaze on an old oak tree, who has been stripped bare from its leaves, leaving in as bare as a newborn. Her daughter nods in understanding.

Her mother smiles as she watches her daughter skip inside, in her own little world. She closes her eyes, just letting the wind brush her hair with it's imaginary fingers. She runs a hand through her hair, her golden locks falling past her, long, slender sholders. She briskly walks in, shivering as she steps into the warms house.

___________________________________________________________________________________

~Shelter~

"Aww"

"How about this one?"

"So, Cute!"

"This one?"

Cash looks at each of ther dogs, her parents thought worked. She shook her head to all of them, of course she would! Her parents took small glances at each other and smiled slyly to each other. Cash was meeting each and every dog, kennel by kennel, wagging tail by wagging tail. Cash, sighs and goes to the last cage, knowing this one won't be it either. She looks up when she gets to the last cage, she instantly falls in love with the pup's brown puppy dog eyes, just begging her "Please take me home!! Please", those eyes plead. She drops to her knees, the full puppys height. She stares at the puppy, drinking the puppy in with her vivid blue eyes. He has black fur on his pelt and underbelly untill his paws where he has white fur, making him look like he has little white socks. His fur long and smooth, silky and soft as a blanket, Cash gushes over him untill she looks back at her parents. She coughs, rather fakely to get their attention. They look up from their magazines and see she's near a cage. They get up and walk over, their footsteps, making soft little pats on the hard cement. Her mother smiles and nods as she reads the description of him. Cash's father nods, rubbing his hand under his chin, where his stubble used to be. The mother straightens up from bending down and looks at her husband. He nods and smiles and glances at their daughter, who is still staring at the puppy.

"Okay, Sweetie you want this one?" Her father asks, his voice full of affection for his daughter.

"Yes!! Can we please get him?" She pleads rubbing the puppy's temple in soft soothimg motions.

"Well, okay lets go adopt this little guy!" They reply, their little girl jumping up in joy.

Cash, quietly opens the door and gently urges the puppy out, having her collar, that she picked out at Pet Smart in her left hand. She slips the $10.00 collar on, liking how it looks on his black fur. The rim on the collar is white and then it swirls with Red from down on and has bones going all around the collar. She clips the matching leash and walks tp her parents, shutting the cage door with her foot.

____________

Sorry, this chapter is sort of short because it's the prologue and my 5 paged rough draft is lost...might be in my black hole.(locker) Well, anyways so I kinda forgot,but I will do the dog's pov in some chapters and other new povs. So your getting to know Cash and her parents eh? Well I am working on getting pictures of Cassie and Davon (Puppy). So far I think Davon is going to be Leonardo Corredor, Cash is Nina Dobrev! So I will keep updating and sorry if there slow, I read alot on here .3.

See ya soon, Cookies!!!