Chapter 18 "Coming To"

Hey everyone, here is chapter 18. I hope you enjoyed it. I don't have must to say beside thanks for being patient. Please don't forget to vote.

But anyway...

Enjoy.

Angel's P.O.V.

Walking through the halls felt like I'm on death row. Waiting for them to flip the switch so I could die. Sadly there is no switch to flip, so I could end my life already. This day couldn't get any worse, I don't know why I thought that it was going to turn out differently. Nearly the whole school knows about the triplets and me. The gauze on my neck didn't make it any better, just confirming the truth.

In the classroom I could hear everyone taking about me, the same thing that everyone is talking about. That this should be impossible to have had happen. How I was lucky to have the three of them.

Lucky...really?

This didn't feel like luck to me, more like a curse. A chain of back luck since the first day of school.

I took a deep breath and walking into the classroom. Everyone went quite, looking in my direction. I ball my hand in to a fist and head to my seat. I hate it when they can talk about someone behind their backs, but face to face their silent as a mouse. I could feel their eyes on me like hawks as I sat down.

"What the hell are you guys looking at," I bark, making some jump and turn back around. "Look, I'm so not in the mood for any bullshit. So you better watch what you say from now on."

With that the rest turn back around.

"Oh, you better tell your friends what I just said." I added.

Okay, so I'm being somewhat rude, but can you blame me? None of this is part of my plan and it is hard for me to just go with the flow. I look up to see the teacher still looking at me, with a displeasing look on her face. She shook her head then started her lesson.

Class drag on with the occasional stares from a few people. What is so amusing for them to keep glancing back at me.

I felt warmth of something liquid running down my shoulder. I it just to see it is blood. My blood. Suddenly I became very light headed and the room started to spin. I stood up trying to regain my balance but fell to the floor. My body felt heavy as lead.

The last thing I remember is seeing rushing around me before I black out.

*********************

Ryan's P.O.V.

I like the new found attention I'm getting. People jealous over the fact I'm now off the market. Them knowing that they will never get a chance with me really put a smile on my face. Then I thought about Angel and how he always stayed under the radar, even knowing he could be just as popular as us. He wasn't the attention hog like my brothers and I. I figure that he is not having much fun as I am and that I shouldn't have went off the way I did in the cafeteria. Making it know to everyone that he was my mate.

Second period is just like first period. Everyone wanted to know how this was possible and what does it mean for our packs. There were also talk about when Mike and Tidus going to be mark by Angel. Which I thought going to happen soon since our month will be starting soon.

"So you three really are his mates?" ask a girl sitting in front of Mike.

"Yea," the three of us said in union.

"He is so damn lucky," she said with a smile turning back around. "Same goes for the three of you for having someone of alpha blood."

"Yea I guess," shrug Tidus. "I'm just happy we a mate."