One

~~

I stared at my screen. Still nothing came to mind. I had no idea where to start. You see, so much shit had happened to me in the past few months that I was still trying to wrap my head around it. My therapists had told me it was best to start from the beginning. She told me to write everything down. She said that I should let out all my emotions and feelings onto paper whenever I felt like punching something. It was easier said, than done. Last time I had tried this, I ended up punching the screen of my previous laptop, fallen to the groundhog crying at the pain, then had grabbed my cracked lap top and thrown it against the wall. Hopefully this new laptop wouldn't suffer the same fate. I took in a big breath and closed my eyes. My shoulders slowly rising and falling.

Start from the beginning Lilith.

I fisted my knuckles until they turned white.

Where did it all start?

I slowly unclenched my sweaty palms as it all started to flood back in. I placed my hands over the keyboard and began to write...

~

"Maria, move out of the way." I threatened my housekeeper. She stood in front of two white French-doors with her hands spread out dressed in the typical black dress that maids wore. Her gray hair pulled back into a low bun. She shook her head eyeing me with fearful eyes.

"No miss. I'm sorry but your Dad gave me specific orders to not let you out at night."

I cocked and eyebrow at the old lady. "Maria, please my dad doesn't even live here. My mother pays you not him. If I were you, I would move out of the way. Unless you want to get fired." I threatened. Trust me I'm not a bad person or at least I don't think I am. I felt guilty just by speaking those untruthful words. Panic washed over her wrinkled tan face. I knew she had a kid in college and a younger one. Without a job she wouldn't be able to support her family. Slowly and reluctantly she dropped her hands down to the side and shamefully stepped out of the way.

A wicked grin spread across my lips. "Thanks Maria!" I ran to her, quickly pecked her in the cheek and ran out the doors into the cold summer midnight breeze.

A glossy black Range Rover came into view. A tall silhouette leaned against the car. From here I could make out a cigarette in hand.

Nate.

I ran towards the silhouette and sure enough there he was. Dressed in a black v-neck, designer dark jeans and sperries. A flock of messy curly brown locks spilling over his head. Green emerald eyes sparkled through the darkness. A faint small cloud of smoke flew out from his mouth. Cigarette in hand.

"Nate!" I said as I ran into his hands catching him by surprise. He picked me up with ease and greeted me with a soft peck on the lips.

"I see you convinced Maria." He commented as he set me down.

"Yep, where's Molly?"

"Here!" A high voice squealed from behind Nate's shoulder. I took a peek behind it and sure enough there she was. Her short bobbed haircut was styled in a mess of blonde curls. Her green eyes rimmed with red.

"You look blazed, Can i drive??"I tore the keys away from Nate's other hand and ran to the driver's seat.

"Haha, we are." He said and got in the back seat.

I started the engine and pulled out of the driveway.

"Where is this place you mentioned at?" I made a U turn.

"It's in the city. Remember that nightclub with a nice penthouse upstairs?"

"No! You're kidding!" Molly chirped with excitement.