The Fight Between Us

A/N: sorry i had writer's block! i ment to upload a bunch of new stories so i've been watching a new anime called gakuen alice (it's awesome you should really watch it.) and i would like to thank the people who commented on the other stories so yeah i'm done.

~~~~~*Story Start*~~~~~

after sasuke fixed my stance, we started to fight. he came first with two kunai knifes and charged at me. i quickly rebounded with a kunai ready in hand. we clashed but he ran back and was doing wierd hand signs.

' is he?.....' i thought right before he shouted "Fireball jutsu!" and out of his mouth came fire that sadly, i didn't move fast enough, burned my arm. i cussed under my breath and stared into his sharingan eyes, holding my arm.

' do the 'rinesu jutsu' for him. see what he thinks of that' a voice inside my head said.

'the what? who in the love of mommy and santa are you?' i mentally screamed.

' your consience, dumbass' the voice said again.

' no! you can't be me! i don't cuss! well i kindsa do but still!' i pouted in my head.

' just do the damn jutsu' the voice demanded.

' pushy!' i replied.

my hands had wierd movements that i didn't even know and out of who knows what, i scream 'rinesu jutsu' and then there was fire and water everywhere, all intertwined! and they went behind sasuke and hit him in the back. he screamed and fell to the ground.

"OMG OMG OMG! I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY!" i yelped to him, running over and putting a hand on his sholder, kneeling down. he pulled me under him and smirked.

" i win." i whined. he smirked even wider, i looked confused, he shook his head at me and just kept smirking.

' hating on the smirk, hating on the smirk. what am i doing again?' i thought densly.

"i believe i win mrs. rosy cheeks!" he countered, i was so confused there. then he walked away.

"rosy cheeks? BUT I WON! MEANIE! :P " i pouted and walked away.

*story end*

sorry it short. but i can't combine the next chapter with this one. this is filler!.

NEXT TIME: What Was That Voice?