Chapter 3 - The Annoying New Student

Author's Note: Sorry if the story went a little too fast. I just wanted to get it straight to the point without any more sidelines. I know I forgot to mention the setting! Haha. Sorry 'bout that. Didn't think it'd be that important. Well, maybe I'll just slip it in on the later chapters. =)

_______________________________________________________________________

  The reunion last night didn't go well as expected. They ended dinner quietly and Kristina stormed towards her room without another word. "That wasn't Sir Peanut Butter!" she thought. "Sir Peanut Butter wasn't like that at all! He must have been abducted by aliens and something perverted took over his body!"

  The following morning, Kristina cooled down and had completely forgotten about last night. She woke up earlier than usual because at that day, the school festival was going to be held and as the President of her class, she had certain duties to attend to.

    "Mom, I'm leaving early!" she quickly took a single loaf of bread at the table. Her mom watched as her daughter ran out the door. She pouted and got disappointed again with Kristina's choice of clothes. It was a pair of dark jeans, a baby pink blouse and her usual everyday sneakers. "That was soooo ordinary!" she folded her arms like a kid.

  At school, Kristina got crowded before even stepping in the classroom again. She took everything the students handed on to her and dashed to her class. "Sorry, see you guys later!" She said. When she finally reached her classroom, her best friend Ella jumped towards her and smiled happily.

     "Yo Tina! Hihi. I'm sooo excited for later! Let's hang out during the festival okay?" Ella was a bit like her mom. She was really childish and a hopeless romantic. In fact, Lizzy and Ella were partners in crime. They would push Kristina unto wearing dresses, go to parties, and other stuff.

     "Um.. Sure?" Kristina nervously replied. The teacher finally arrived and everyone went back to their seats. Before homeroom began, the teacher made an announcement. "A new friend will be joining us today, please be kind to him."

   Silent noises spread across the room. A new student at this time? Who could it be? "You can come in now," the teacher called for someone at the door. Kristina's jaw dropped open when she saw Daniel enter the room and stepped up the platform. She heard whispers from the girls behind her.

"He's so tall!" 

"Oh my gosh he's so hot!"

"His serious face turns me on!"

"Eeek! We're definitely starting a fan club!"

   Kristina didn't say anything but just hissed. "What the hell is that bastard doing here?!" She thought to herself. While the class murmured, Daniel spotted Kristina and grinned at her. "Hmp," he looked away. Kristina was steaming, smoke was practically pouring out of her ears and nostrils.

    "Everybody, this is Daniel Curtis, he's an exchange student from Europe. Daniel, please introduce yourself to the class," Ms. Stanford kindly said.

    "Sure," Daniel replied. "I'm Daniel. I came from Europe but I grew up here in America. In fact, I grew up in my childhood friend's house. Her name was Poopy, she was so cute back then. But now, she's turned into a demon." He took a glance at Kristina and smirked.

     "Poopy?!" Sean laughed. "What a lame name! I bet she stinks just as her name does!"

 Kristina threw a book at Sean's head and quickly turned away. She was unnoticed, she was quick and invisible as a ninja. "Ow! Who threw that?!" Sean yelled.

     "Sean keep quiet!" the teacher scolded. "Anyways, Kristina please stand up."

     "Yes ma'am?" She stood up from her chair.