Jeff the Killer x Reader

Dedicated to everyone who asked, has voted, and has stuck around during my non-active period (all of them~). I love you all so much! There is a tinsy tiny bit of S/M, so there's a warning for you all :) I hope you enjoy!

I don't know how I ended up here, in the dark with nothing to see. All I knew was that my arms and legs were tied and I was naked. And cold, very very cold. I experimented with the bonds, wiggling my fingers and toes, trying to squeeze through them. All my efforts were in vain though, if they had been tied any tighter I doubt I'd have any blood left in those limbs.

I opened my mouth and found my voice. "Help! Is anyone there? Help me!" I screamed, listening out for any response. At first there was nothing, but then I caught a faint thudding, growing into footsteps, which finally turned into a loud, eerie creak of a door being opened. Whoever it was entered the room, shutting the door behind them with a click. I tried to see through the darkness but failed, suddenly becoming aware of the potential danger that I was in.

"Hello?" I squeaked. I heard heavy breathing from the other side of the room and my heart beat quickened. Next thing I knew the breathing was in my face, brushing my skin. I stifled a cry and tried to turn away, struggling in my bonds.

"Who are you? What the hell do you think you are doing?" I barked, trying desperately to get away from the person. My body froze, feeling something cold run along my neck. It was sharp, a blade of some sort, and I fought the urge to swallow lest I slit my own throat.

"That's better. Couldn't have you waking the neighbours." A deep, slightly gravely voice chuckled. I felt a hand run down my cheek, trailing my neck and sliding over my chest between my boobs. It lingered on my stomach before teasingly running across my inner thigh. I gasped sharply, wriggling on the table. The man chuckled again.

"Is it a bit too cold for you?" He asked, twirling his finger around my nipple, already perky from the low temperature. I breathed in sharply, even more goosebumps covering my body. The fingers were replaced by a mouth gently sucking, strangely, the cracked lips felt amazing on my skin. I couldn't help but moan, shocked at my own reaction to my captives touch. The fingers trailed down to my lower half while his mouth continued, his hand rubbed my thigh before trailing to my sweet spot, making me moan again. He drew circles around my clit, my body responded almost immediately and I felt myself grow more and more arroused. He suddenly pulled away, the pleasure leaving my body instantly and I whimpered in dissapointment.

"Enjoying that, were you?" He chuckled. He didn't sound very old, but something about him made me think he wasn't normal. The way his voice was so obviously amused made me shiver.

"I'll take that as a yes." He whispered, suddenly his mouth was right by my ear and his breath skimmed my neck. "I wonder, would you be acting like this if you knew what I was?" I felt the knife press further into my throat. "No one wants me when they know what I am."

I tried to talk around the gag, and I felt it slide away.
"I... knew what... you are?" I stuttered.

"Yeah, what I am. Would you like to see?" After a moment I nodded, genuinely intrigued. I felt his precense leave my side and a light was flicked on. I blinked, blinded by the sudden artificial yellow. When they finally adjusted, I was able to make out a figure standing above me. As his features became clearer I felt my eyes widen and my mouth fall open.

His skin was white, pure white, but looked rough, like his entire body was made up of scar tissue. His mouth was carved into a glasgow smile, still red and puffy, like it had never healed properly. But the one feature I couldn't stop staring at was his eyes, he had no eyelids, just two large orbs staring into my own. I was captivated, so entranced I jumped out of my skin when he slapped his hand across my face.