Chapter 2

vote or comment 

Chapter 2

(Ash POV)

“See that wasn’t that bad was it” I said getting off my motorcycle, she didn’t say anything but I think she was frowning at me, its now Thursday and she is now sickness and able to come to school, I pulled the helmet off her head grinning at her as she glared at me, I convinced her to take the motorcycle today.

“No, I feel like hell because of that motorcycle” She mumbled I laughed lifting her off of the motorcycle and strapping the helmet to the back of the motorcycle.

“It isn’t funny my hair is a mess to” She said frowning at me I chuckled and smooth her hair down.

“You look fine” I said kissing her lightly she pulled back frowning.

“I know my hair looks a mess,” She mumbled taking about her brush I laughed taking it from her and brushing it for her while she stood frowning at me I smirked at her kissing her forehead.

“Now you look wonderful” I said taking her hand and walking into the school.

“I’m still not riding on it again” She said I chuckled at her wrapping my arm around her as we walked in the class.

“Well Gabby hate to tell you this but you have to ride back home on it,” I said grinning as she groaned and sat down.

“Please don’t remind me,” She mumbled laying her head down on the desk.

“Ash you finally fixed the motorcycle” Sean asked I shook my head.

“Nope I got my Hayubusa for Christmas” I said grinning he looked at me shocked.

“I want to see it” he said I laughed

“It’s in the lot don’t touch it” I said frowning at him he nodded and he left along with Alex.

“Alex I mean it, if you get one scratch or fingerprint you will be getting me a new paint job” I said he frowned and nodded before he left out.

“Gabriel you actually got on the motorcycle with her” Aly asked Gabriel lifted her head and nodded.

“She forced me on it” She said I rolled my eyes.

“I didn’t force you I convinced you” I said smirking at her as her face turned red I laughed at her and she elbowed me in my ribs making me groan I stood up.

“Gabby what did I tell you” I asked she rolled her eyes and told me to fuck off I chuckled and kissed her cheek before I left out the room to check on Sean and Alex.

“Ash” I groaned and turned to Cynthia

“What,” I asked she smirked at me and wrapped her arms around me I pulled her off of me.
“What do you want Cynthia” I said irritated at her she smiled at me.

“Nothing I wanted to know it if you wanted to go out with me” She said I laughed at her was she serious like I would ever go out with her.

“No, I’m with someone already bye” I said grinning at her and walking away.

“You will eventually go out with me Ash,” she yelled down the hallway I rolled my eyes and waved her off walking out the door, Alex was siting on my bike with Sean taking pictures I groaned and walked over to them I snatched Sean’s phone out his hand deleting the pictures before I turned to Alex.

“I told you not to touch it,” I said glaring at him he let out a nervous laugh before he got off the bike slowly I check for any scratches before turning to him