How her talent held her down

Heeeeyyyyy!!!! This is my 3rd story! Wow! My first died (may it burn in hell!!!!), but hopefully this one will continue to the end. I've gotta feeling that it won't, but no matter! Here is How Fame Made Her Fall! and whatever anyone says, the main character has no relation to me AT ALL!!!!!

PREFACE:

This story starts with a dream, and a talented girl.

But the dream came first. Her parents dreamed about her long before she was born; long before they were together even. When they didn't aspire for a daughter that would be amazing, they dream't of the fame they hoped she would give them.

The funny thing is that their dream came true and her whole life was numbed by her parents pressure for her to be a star. It encapsulated her every thought; commanded her every move. It was like a voice in her head that never went away, always telling her that she could do better.

...And she could.

Her whole life was a struggle to meet her parents (and her own) standards, but it was to no avail. She too became obsessed with the light that she thought fame would give her; polluted by her parents clamor cries of fame.

This is the story about a girl.

A girl with a dream.

And a picture......

                       ......... The picture would change her life forever.