Sequel/epilogue for Mate or Mates?

So yes, there will most deffinetly be a sequel! It'll be called 'We Can't Be Torn Apart'.

This is more of a bridge that will connect to that story, maybe even have some of it's first chapter in it.

 On the side is the cover for the sequel, what do you think?

Well, not much to say, besides ENJOY!

----------------------------

Ana's POV

I stare at Scott's paling body before me in fear. 'No,This isn't real, It's not really happening!' I chanted over in my head.

I hadn't realized that I was crying until a tear fell onto my mate's shirt.

Why would this happen to me? Of all wolves and mates, why mine? Oh, that's right, because of that creeper Brad!

I can't believe he got away. How did he disappear anyways? Where is he? Well, when I find him, I'm going to have fun shoving my trombone so far up his-

I was cut off by the howling of wolves out in the forest. Great, even more trouble. I shot my best friend a look that told her to go see what all the commotion was about. She gave me a small nod before going out of the room, leaving me with my dying mate.

How could I loose him now? Well, I can't. Your mate is your other half, so how could I ever life without him? Whether he likes it or not, he has my heart in the palm of his hand. He has had it since I first saw him. There's no way I'll loose him, specially without a fight.

We are meant to be together forever. You know, grow old in each other's arms and have children. We should at least have the chance to say 'I love you' to each other...There's just no chance of me loosing all of that. I even want to have my first kiss with him...

What felt like a couple of second later, Ela walked back in with the Alpha following him. He got a grieving look on his face as he spotted his son, bleeding his brains out, next to me.

When his eyes landed on me, I could see may feelings flashing in them. Hatred, remorse, anger, but soon they all changed to...hope? I mean, I understand why he would be mad, since this is all pretty much my fault, but hope? how can I give this man hope?

Before I dissected that though, he rushed over and placed his head on Scott's chest. Okay, what the heck? Soon, I realized that he was listening to his heart. Wow, I now feel so dumb...

"Yes, yes!" The man bellowed, "This is good! Just great!"

I gave him a look the very easily said 'The mental asylum is down the road, buddy'. What could be so 'Good and great!' about his only son dying? I noticed that Ela was giving him a similar look.

He noticed the look the I was giving him and shook his head with a small smile on his lips.

"Trust me, There's a lot of hope left!" He cheered.

Okay, What's wrong with him? Isn't it obvious that Scott's dying here and there isn't much to do about it? Maybe he's in denial...or shock! Yes, that's it! Shock! You know, people do go int-

"Ana? Did you hear me?"

"Huh? What?" I asked, lost.

"I said, If you start the mating, he'll be just fine!" 

Again, that earned him a weird look, so he quickly added something.

"Well, you see," No, I don't see, "When you start the mating, It's like a shock goes through your body, His heart is still pumping so the energy from mating will give it the extra boost that it needs. After that, he will heal very quickly!"