10: Date Ruined

Chapter Ten

"Wow, I do not believe you right now." I said feeling myself getting pissed.

"It's not up for debate Carlee. You need to go change." He said.

"So, there's no problem with Molly wearing this, but when I do there's an issue?" I said pointing out his hypocrisy. He gritted his teeth.

"Molly is not someone I care about, you are." I rolled my eyes.

"Bullshit, we just met." I said knowing good and well I feel the strong connection between us.

"You're telling me there's not an ounce of you that cares for me?" He asked smirking. I furrowed my eyebrows before clearing my throat.

"N-no, not at all." I said gaining my composure back.

"Hmm, you seemed to be riled up about Molly." I released a snarl.

"I am not." I said calmly.

"You're the one beating people to a pulp. Speaking of which, you owe him an apology." I said crossing my arms. He chuckled darkly tilting his head back as he laughed. He clutched over holding his stomach while laughing. I stood there trying to see what in the hell was so funny. His hand hit the desk a few times.

"Babe, you're lucky I didn't kill him." He said wiping a tear that left his eye. He literally found amusement from this.

"I'm not going on this date with you." I said turning on my heel to exit his office.

"Yeah, if you don't change, we aren't going anywhere." He said.

"How much do you want to bet?" I ask smirking.

"Go ahead and try it Carlee. I let you slide last night." He said and I scoffed.

"Let me?" I stated while chuckling.

"You're making it harder and harder for me not to reject you." He growled fleeing from his seat, and charging after me.

I did what I do best, and that is run.

"Help me!" I screamed to the top of my lungs I released a fit of giggles while doing so. I was quickly caught as I ended up in the kitchen. I see a plate of what appeared to be freshly made cupcakes. My mouth began to water as I have been craving cake for a while now.

"Go change." He says.

"Nope." I say popping the p.

"In fact, I think I have a less revealing top than this." I said reaching for a cupcake. He popped my hand.

"Hey! Not fair!" I interjected. I held my hand close to my chest rubbing it as if it was a pet.

"Your dad said no sweets." He said reasoning.

"My dad doesn't tell me what the fuck to do." I said reaching for another, and as I did he popped my hand again. This went on until just about all two dozen of cupcakes were scattered across the kitchen.

"Whoever made those are going to be pissed!" I said stomping away.

"You're acting like a child Carlee." He says rolling his eyes.