the stars onced founds in your eyes,

will still be there for another fool to reach for

---

My heart was taken by you... broken by you... and now it is in pieces because of you.

---

Love is like falling down... in the end you're left hurt, scarred, and with a memory of it forever.

---

You're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why.

---

Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I've felt, letting go is the most painful yet.

---

Sometimes the memories are worth the pain.

---

Sometime you just have to hold your head up high, blink away the tears and say good-bye.

---

I made a choice to finally let go, because I can't stand the pain, it's time for my last tear to fall and for me to smile again.

---

I cried today... not because I miss you... or even wanted you... but because I realized I'm gonna be all right without you.

---

You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing, when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself... everything is.

---

I don't know which I would rather believe... that you never did care or that you eventually stopped.

---

Hold my hand, just one more time, so I can remind myself why it is that I can't get over you.

---

Sometimes it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way.

---

Sad isn't it? How no matter what you do or say to me... when you come running back... when you need me again... I'll be here... right here waiting for you, I'll take you back... no questions asked. Sad isn't it?

---

So... from now on... when you think of me... just remember that I could've been the best thing you ever had.

---

I think its time I let you go... and that is hard to do because part of me will be in love with you for the rest of my life.

---

Sometimes it's better to be alone. No one can hurt you that way.

---

All I'm asking for is one night together. Just you and me. All alone. And if you can honestly say you don't feel anything for me after that night, I will finally let you go.

---

Of course, you're going to get your heart broken. And it isn't just going to happen once, but a lot. That's just part of growing up, and it makes you stronger. Then you can handle it better next time. You may not get through it yourself, but your friends will help you through it. And you'll be a stronger person because of it. Then one day someone will come along, and it'll all pay off and no one will ever break your heart again.