Chapter Nine.

So you know when you have a video of your best guy friend and he dressed up in your favorite skirt and tank top and dance to Britney Spear's Baby One More Time when he was thirteen and you have the video on your computer still, you just have to post it on Facebook!

And you really have to do it when he embarrasses you on a fucking date!

Ugh, I'm still mad about that.

I logged onto my Facebook, my fingers angrily tapping on the keys and I smirked when I saw he was online. I watched the video one more time. He was in my room in his thirteen year old body, but actually, he looked fifteen, but anyways, he was in my favorite plaid skirt and black tank top and black flat on. It was a dare I gave him and I can't believe he actually let me video record it as he dance to it. But he made me promise to never show it to anyone. Well, he broke his promise about me being scared to lose my virginity!

Now time to show our friend who's just loves to dance and Britney Spear's!

I went onto my page and clicked on the new status and click upload video. Before I could punk out and not do it, I quickly upload the video under five seconds. After it was up, I quickly tagged Kaden in it.

I felt like I could finally breathed as I slumped back in my with a satisfied sigh and a pleased smile appeared on my face.

Now, it should take less then five minutes for Kaden to realize it and him coming over here flipping out.

A minutes later, at least nine people liked it and comment it.

I lifted my hand up and counted down from five, "Five, four, three, two one-",

"Ahhhhh!", I heard coming from my opened window. I'm happy Kaden left his window open to hear that scream of his. A second later, I heard his front door slam open, "JESSSSSSE!", he roared and I grinned bigger and I couldn't help but laugh.

I heard him open my door without knocking and he ran up my stairs and he burst open into my room, "You little brat!",

I laid aside my laptop and got up, "Now, Kaden, what if I was changing or something?", I asked innocently.

He walked up to me. Man, was he mad! 'Why in hell would you do that!?", he yelled. "You promise to never put that video up!",

I pursed my lips at him, "You told Logan and Tabby I'm a virgin and scared to have sex. Don't you know now Tabby will tell the whole school and Logan will just think I'm pathetic!", I yelled at him.

"Screw Logan!", he yelled back. "Do you know what's going to happen to my rep now!",

"Screw your rep!", I came back. "What about mine? I'm going to be known as the scared virgin in school just like Julia Knowles for the next two years!",

Kaden looked at me in disbelief, "Who cares if you're a virgin? Really, Jesse, I'm glad you are! It lets me know that my best friend isn't some slut! Now, take down the video before the whole God damn school see it!",

I crossed my arms over my chest and shefted my weight on one foot, "No.", I said.

His eyes widen, "No?",

"No.",

He growled and my eyes widen. Did he just growled like a dog again and at me? He went up to my bed and grabbed my laptop and I let him take the video off. I think he suffered enough.

He smirked a minutes later and I raised an eyebrow. He turned the laptop and I stared at the picture he posted at on his Facebook. It was me as a baby with my butt showing as I laid on my parents bed.

"Ahhh!", I screamed. "How in Hell do you know about that picture!", I screamed at him, feeling my anger boiling up.

"I saw it one time on here. Thought it could come in handy one day and pay back a real bitch, isn't it Jesse?", he chuckled.