The Summer Pact

So. Guys, this is a story I REALLY care about! I think it's my favourite so please show your support and vote? Maybe comment? But spread the word.

The Summer Pact- Prologue

I slammed the door to the house and put my sunglasses on. The sun was brightly shining and the breeze was just right. I walked down the road of the tiny village that I now called home. The houses were all different and our was one of the oldest in the town. It was white and extremely large with sky blue accents and eccentric mouldings made into the wall of flowers or the sun. The terrace was greatly visible on the other side. The large oak trees leaves were moving slightly furthering my peacefulness. Even though my body felt exactly the opposite. It was full of nerves and jitters.

I put my earphones in and of course, Bob Marley with his whole motto of 'don't worry, be happy' drifted through my ears. Although the pool was only down the road, I didn't feel like letting him know that I was there for ages or that I needed him. I walked down the beautifully, annoying cobblestone roads that were extremely narrow and steep. The stones that had been cemented, created a beautiful re-occurring pattern of that French, Three Muskateers name that I had never been bothered to learn.

I saw the gate that entered the pool and it's adjoined patio. I was led down the stairs and walked to the edge of the patio and stared at the gorgeous little villas scattered around the luscious mountain. My arms rested atop the bars comfortably. The sun was setting, giving the scene a sense of serenity.

I breathed in the salty scent of the ocean and smiled calmly to myself. It was beautiful and simple. Nothing like my life. It was complicated beyond belief. I don't know why there even is such a thing as drama. It should be illegal. I was so lost in my own little world that I didn't notice him coming up behind me. He grabbed my shoulders and pushed me roughly against the bars that separated the patio from the mountainous drop also known as death. He then pulled me back and I turned around smiling, remembering our first failed encounter. "Saved your life, again. Gosh you're so clumsy Marns"

His arms snaked around my waist. "Well if idiotic guys like you didn't push me then I wouldn't be clumsy."

"Idiotic? Me?" He said with a smirk. I smiled and he moved in to kiss me. It was difficult to resist him but I managed and tutted him. He pouted and I almost gave in and kissed him. An evil idea formed in my mind. My arms slipped easily around his neck.

I smiled and started to seductively talk to him. "You know Luke, you look amazing now." He was a sucker for compliments. He smirked and I knew it was working. I slowly moved backwards, making him think that we were moving to the sun beds. Not today babe. We moved more and more when we were close enough, I used ever single ounce of strength in me and I pushed him into the pool. He landed with a splash and fully clothed. I burst with laughter.

That is the only time that I have seen Luke Booth remotely surprised and I felt incredibly proud of myself for accomplishing that. He jumped out of the pool and I ran for dear life. He chased me around the pool and finally caught me. He pulled me over his shoulder and through his glinting blue eyes, he dropped me and then cannon balled himself in. I swam to the surface furious.

"Really?" He just smirked. Then he slowly swam closer to me. I took in his beautiful sea blue eyes that were as wide as the ocean and as blue as the sky. He flashed me a real smile and not that player smirk that he always gave. My heart did a thousand somersaults. I couldn't help but smile back. His hair was somehow sexier when it was wet. It was brown and flopped in jagged layers. His tan skin complemented his gorgeous six pack that was clearly visible through his now see through shirt. I swear I was drooling. He noticed me staring and smirked.

Once he reached me, I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist. My belly was fluttering like mad. He was strong. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I just stared into his eyes which in this light with the sunset, looked even more beautiful and his face was defined my his jaw from the sun.

"So is that a yes?" I nodded my head and we shook our hands. We had just agreed to the pact. Just one summer. Too bad I didn't know it was for life.