Brandon & Lilah

Brandon's POV

"I'll go first" she says pulling my shirt off. I gulp, breathing in and out nervously. "Don't be shy, remember be open around me" she says kissing my chest. "do you want me to touch you?" she asks, I stay quiet to scared to say anything. "Brandon?" she asks, "are you okay?" she asks, I nod once. "do you want me to?" she asks a quiet voice. I just not and close my eyes, "ask me to" she says excitedly. I gulp nervously.

"L-lilah, touch me please" I stutter feeling my gut turn. She grins at me, and slides my boxers down. I gulp, hoping she likes what she see's'. I hear her sigh, "i-is s-something wrong?" I ask slowly opening my arms. "Your not huge!" she sighs, holding her heart. "Is that a bad thing?" I gulp. "No! Its a great thing!" she exclaims.

I sigh and lay back, All my muscle clench as she wraps her hand around me. I gasp and moan uncontrollably as she moves her hand up and down. I hear her growl lowly, before I feel her mouth close over me. I breath in a sharp intake of air, threading my fingers through her hair instinctively.

I moan throwing my head back, as she sucks me. "L-li...lilah" I gasp, "I-i'm going t-to..." i trail off with a loud moan as I explode in her mouth. She moans, and sits up. I watch her face, scared. she swallows it with a quiet moan. I squirm getting hard again, she grins and winks at me.

"C'mon baby, touch me" she purs rolling off me, pulling her on top of her. I freak out, my body shakes nervously. "I'll help you" she says taking my hand in hers. Slowly she slides my hand up her stomach under her, over her breasts. "Take my shirt off" she says quietly. Nervously I pull shirt over her head.

My wolf gets excited, causing me to growl lowly. She moans, and clasps her bra, throwing it away. "Touch me" she demands, I growl feeling surprisingly confident. My mouth clamps over her nipple, sucking softly. She moans arching into me. Her fingers thread through my hair, tugging gently.

"You...seem...very confident" she moans dragging on her words. I groan back, and kiss her neck. "I love confident Brandon" she moans as I hold her hips against mine. I growl lowly before biting her neck. She gasps pushing her chest against mine. "Please touch me" she moans in my ear wrapping her left arm around my neck, as her other hand grips my side.

"Please" she pants, I slide down her panties revealing all of her to me. I slowly rub her upper thighs getting closer to her core. I gently slide my finger between her lips. Her body jerks upwards, as I touch her warm, wet clit. Very slowly and gently I rub her, she moans and throws her head back. Feeling more and more confident by the minute, I slide my finger in to her hot, tight, and wet entrance.

She moans louder bringing my lips own to hers as I finger her. Carefully, and slowly slide another finger into her. She gasps in slight pain, and sqeazes my arm. I shower her face with soft kisses gently sliding my fingers in and out.

I watch as she gets a little shaky, curiosity gets me, I slow down. "No don't stop!" she moans loudly, Her body jerks forward as she becomes way wetter than before. 

"Please, I want you" she moans, "all the way?" I ask her with a nervous chuckle. "Please" she moans. I bite my inner cheek, and place my hands on the bed beside her shoulders. I rub my self at her entrance, feeling confident again. I slide into her extra tight entrance, she moans. As soon as I hit her barrier, she groans digging her nails into my skin. 

She bites my shoulder, as I rub her sides slowly. I shower her face with kisses, "tell me if you want me to stop" I tell her. "No, don't stop" she tells me. I slide further into her, she bites my shoulder harder. Her teeth break my skin, marking me. My body jerks, I slide all the way into her. She gasps, arching towards me again.

I stay still, letting her get over the pain. "It doesn't hurt anymore" she whispers quietly in my ear bringing my lips down to hers again.

Lilah's POV

It hurt like hell, but I didn't regret it. "It doesn't hurt anymore" I whisper in his ear, bring his lips back to mine. I kiss him as he rocks in and out slowly. I slide my fingers through his hair, as he rocks deeper into me. I moan quietly into his mouth, as his tongue fights with mine. 

I suddenly feel really hot, and tight. I feel a little shaky as I climax again. He moans quietly sliding deep into me again before he cums into me. He lets out a loud moan holding him there, dragging out his orgasms. 

He collapses on top of me, breathing heavily in my ear. I giggle, as his breath tickles my neck. He gives a confident chuckle before rolling off me. I snuggle into his side, and bury my face in his neck. 

He rubs his hand up and down my back, until I fall asleep.