26. "Your mind says one thing, but your lips say another"

Chp26. "Your mind says one thing, but your lips say another"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Dedicated to: Sabstin74 for her comment :)

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Austin's hands quickly found my waist. I shoved my body harder onto his, giving everything I had in. Those lips of his were currently working as if he was hungry for more. Wrapping my hands around his neck I pushed him harder to me. I parted my lips away from his in order to catch my breath. But Austin wouldn't have it that way, bringing his hands to my back he then again crashed his heavenly lips onto mine.

Our bodies were blocking any space that was trying to get in between us. I opened my eyes just to peek a little. Though Austin's were fully shut. A small smirk creeped in making me smile through the kiss. Austin was being extremely aggressive, something I had never experienced before. The bottom of my lip stung and I winced slowly in pain. It was a matter of time before I realized the pain coming from my lip was due to Austin; he had bitten me.

That mouth of his worked like magic.

I reached my hands up to Austin's head as I took his beanie off and threw it on the floor carelessly. He didn't mind though, he was too busy exploring my lips as I was doing just the same. Austin hugged me with his hands and turned me around so that now I was against the wall and he was the one pushing up against me. Which is exactly how it all happened the first time. I warned myself plenty of times to pull away from him, to push him away, to slap him. Just to anything to stop myself from kissing him. But I couldn't cease from Austin; and I hated myself even more now because of it.

His hands refused to stop; it was like they had a mind of their own. It was starting to daunt me in such a way. There was no need of an elucidation for this certain state that was accruing now. No words but just pure actions in that matter, simple as that.

Austin made sure that I knew it was him who was giving me this type of feeling. My hands found his hair and I only pulled it releasing a hushed moan from Austin. Fingers tangles all up on his hair. We both broke away this time, but the adventures didn't really actually stop right there. They continued to navigate on. His lips wanted more, and I was giving it to him with no hesitation. Panting for air was all we were able to do.

Opening my eyes I saw Austin smirking in satisfaction. He leaned in again. All my eyes were able to do was look at him in such meaningful emotions. However his cocky smirk never left his face. "Shhh..." He hushed me, Austin's fingers touched my eyelids before closing them softly.

I didn't know exactly what was going to happen next, but I was willing to find out. I kept my eyes closed waiting for the next action that was about to take place.

Feeling a pair of wet soft lips touch my neck sent chills all over my body, making the hair in the back up my neck stand completely up. I bit my lip hard that I almost caused it to bleed. My breathing was speeding up uncontrollably. I was trying so hard to keep a moan from releasing away. Austin continued to kiss my neck repeatedly, until he reached my jawline and decided to takeover there instead. He left a few pecks as he made his way down to my neck and collarbones.

Austin buried his face dynamically into the crook of my neck. Attacking it with no warning he nibbled on with his teeth. Making sure it was going to leave a mark behind. The slow pain being made by him sent a straight rush to me. Bringing himself back up to face me, his lips quickly contacted with mines. His hands took one last exploration through my body before placing themselves sternly on my hips.

Finally we drifted apart and I made sure to take my space away from Austin. Taking steps back I was startled about what had just happened; about what I just let happen. What I just did.

Austin's hair was all over the place, he ran a hand through those few curls to try and fix it. My face was was flushed with embarrassment. I covered my face with one of my hands and groaned frustrated to myself.

"I knew I was irresistible but damn." Austin, of course didn't take long before he was going to make sure to rub this in my face. He was smirking as he still was trying to tame his hair down a bit.

"Don't even talk right now." I said.

Chuckling, Austin bent down to pick up his beanie and placing it back perfectly on his head. Even though I quite liked it better when he let his hair out rather than always covering it up. His smirk grew wider than before and nodded his head slightly. I rolled my eyes and placed one hand in my hip, getting ready for what was coming next from Austin.

"I always knew you were lying." He retorted.

"I don't lie." I responded with a bit of false statements.

"So you're saying that you didn't just kiss me because you wanted to?"

I rolled my eyes. "Just drop it Austin. It was a mistake, okay? I was just in the moment."

"Well then that was hell of a moment you were in." His grinned extended from ear to ear, causing me to give him an annoying look.

"Besides," Austin commented. "It's okay to admit it. Girls just can't get enough of me." He winked.

"Oh you mean every girl who had you in the entire town?" I questioned sarcastically. "You're just some leftovers." I said hoping this will just him up.

But it didn't.

He scoffed. "Are you just mad you couldn't get any?" Austin challenged me raising one of his eyebrows. "Well just know that we can rearrange that, princess." The shivers he created just by grabbing my wrist and locking it with his hand.

"Stop that." I demanded smacking his hand away from me.

"What? Now all of a sudden I can't touch you?" Austin said backing a little away from me. "You weren't complaining before."

I walked away to the other side of the room. I didn't want to be close to Austin, I was too afraid of what was going to happen next if I didn't move from him. But he did what was most likely of him to do. He followed me to the other side, leaving me nowhere to turn to.

"Quit following me Austin."

"Why?" He laughed and I groaned in annoyance. "Other girls would be lucky to be in your place."

I turned my head to face him, giving him a death glare. "Fine." I threw my hands up in the air. "Then go find one of them instead."

Austin shook his head and bit his lip,
looking down at his shoes. "C'mon, don't be like that."

"Be like what Austin?"

"Denial."

"Denial of what?"

"You're in denial. You know exactly how I make you feel." He teased.

"You don't make me feel anything." I lied.

He came closer to me, backing me up against the little corner. There was no place to turn so I was force to face him.

"So you're trying to tell me that, you don't feel anything when I-" He passed before speaking again. "Do this?" Austin's hand gently touched my arm up and down. I swallowed hard, trying to keep my cool.

"No."

"Or... This?" He smirked coming closer to me as he pushed his body onto mine. Austin then slowly leaned against me and bit my earlobe softly. Which was strange but a tingly feeling it brought to me.

I know what he's trying to pull.

I won't fall for it.

"I told you- I feel absolutely nothing." I stood my ground, knowing I was slowly giving in.

Austin laughed. A laugh that was almost forced but managed to be pulled off perfectly.

"You know..." He leaned into me once again whispering in my ear. I could feel his breath on me, it was draining everything I had left inside. "Your mind says one thing, but your lips say another."

Austin's eyes glanced at my lips and I witnessed every second of it. I licked my lips as my heart started to race repeatedly. I hated him for doing this. He declared war, and now I'm determined to win.

Austin slowly leaned in closer and closer by time, leaving no space between us. The temperature in the room had suddenly just gotten a whole lot warmer. The chills wouldn't stop roaming through my entire body. It was driving me insane.

Austin's lips gently brushed against mine before he started nibbling on my bottom lip. I was caving in...

By time and time...

I was giving in.

And I couldn't.

I wasn't going to let him win. After all you know, all is fair in love and war.

-----------------------

VOTE & COMMENT!