Chapter 2

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jake-Pitts-Is-A-SEXY-beast/129901160455719 LIKE OUR JAKE PITTS PAGE!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/BVBarmyGIRLS-wattpad-writers/232391006777053 LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Escape-The-Fallen/155180197913818 like our band page!

Katherine's POV_______

I quietly walked down the dark ally-way. I kept watch for one of the guys, waiting for them to jump out with a nurf gun. Instead of playing prank week like other bands, we had nurf gun fights. I saw a man with long hair leaning against the brick wall, smoking a cigarette. I, thinking it was Aaron, crept up to him, and pointed the nurf gun at his chest.

"holy fuck!" he said. His voice was deep and raspy. It wasn't Aaron. I stood, stunned. I dropped the gun between us, and without me knowing, kept my hand out. I pulled it down by my side and took a step back.

"A-Andy?" I asked, breathless.

"Katherine." he sounded ashamed, or regretful.

"you lied." I said with no emotion.

"I know."

"why?" I asked, still showing no emotion.

"we where being ran out of town. That's what I was told." he answered.

"that's no reason to lie."

"I didn't know about it until three years ago. My mom did it without telling me." he said.

" 5 years is along time. Two years are longer when you've lost someone." I told him. I knew he wouldn't understand, he didn't know how long I grieved and kept myself from the world. He looked confused.

" Katherine.." he said my name before pulling me into a tight hug, and not letting go for a long time.

For the first time in three years, I cried.

"I missed you, so damn much." Andy said.

"how do you think I felt?" I laughed.

"I didn't want to leave you." he whispered into my ear. I smiled and hugged him tighter.

Little did we know, kaitie was prancing around like a unicorn, in a zebra bikini, with a unicorn horn and wings, and was stalking us from outside the ally.

"I'm a goofy goober!" she sang out, might I say LOUDLY!

"SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET SOME CLOTHES ON!" I yelled at her. She pulled a t-shirt and shorts on, making the wings and unicorn horn fall off. I pulled away from Andy's embrace.

"ANDY!!!!!!" she yelled, charging for him.

"kaitie?" he asked me. I nodded.

"kaitie!" he said with fake enthusiasm.

" your not dead! I knew this, CC told me!" she said, hugging him.

"when?" I asked.

"a week ago." she said simply.

"hm, interesting." I said awkwardly. A second later, a nurf bullet hit Andy's back.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL!?!?" he yelled.

"Aaron. Sorry, we do nurf wars." I said. Aaron was walking over to us.

"sorry! That was meant to hit Katherine, not you." he said calmly.

"it's ok." Andy sounded a bit mad still. Everyone stood there awkwardly before kaitie grabbed Aaron and ran.

"well..." I said awkwardly.

"Soo......" he replied.

"Where did you go?" I asked.

"Kentucky. Then i moved to LA not to long after." He answered. "What did you do?" He asked, trying not to hit a trigger point.

"I spent two years grieving. Then i got off my ass and started the band again with kaitie. Then i spent the last three years making music and rising to the top." I explained.

"You said you didn't know about it until three years ago. That's when i stopped grieving. Why didn't you come back?" I asked. He thought for a moment.

"If i came back, It would have ruined you. I know you probably would've been happy as hell, but i didn't want you to hate me, when you might still have been grieving." He finally found the answer he was looking for.

"Your right. I probably would hate you back then for lieing to me. You should've seen it though. The entire school was depressed for two years. I got more stares then before, but they where looks of sympathy. Even those popular girls who bullied us where grieving. they where ashamed of themselves for the reason you 'committed suicide'. They thought it was their fault, and they theoretically killed someone." I told him.

"I like your name."He said randomly. Sixx. Hehe.

"I was thinking because you werent able to live the name, i would live it for you. I joined the band again because you wanted to be famous." I said, looking down. I shivered and closed my eyes, hopeing Andy didnt notice.

"are you cold?" he asked. I nodded. I looked up, and as on cue, it started pouring rain. We started running towards the buses. The closest one was BVB's, so we ran in there.

"hey! Your that hot chick that didn't know us!" a man said. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"that's ash. Mind him, his mind is fucked up." Andy said.

"so your the girl Andy left thinking he was dead! Nice to meet you. Tell me, what b-" Ash started. Andy hit him upside the head. I think I know what he was gonna ask me... I stood awkwardly.

"HOLY SHIT! I didn't know Andy had a twin!" another man said, walking into the living area. I started laughing uncontrollably.

"she's not my sister. Un-biologically, yes." Andy joked and leaned against the wall.

"step sister?" he asked.

"nope! Best friend. There is no way andy and I are related. No way we could be. Except our looks." I told him.

"KATHERINE!!" I heard... CC. A second later I was being hugged.

"can't...breath!" I attempted to yell. He let go, but looked excited still.

"kaitie was wondering where you where yesterday." I told him. He nodded to ran out of the living area.

"anyway, can we get towels? If you haven't noticed, it was just raining." I said. Ash threw towels at us. I started shaking my hair out.

"how'd you meet Andy?" on of the guys asked.

"I met him on the first day of fifth grade." I answered.

"and then he left your ass." ash mumbled. I threw the towel at him. The other guy looked confused. Andy explained what happened five years ago. When he was done telling the story, I was getting a phone call. I let the song play for a bit until I picked up the phone. What... It's the island by pendulum. Part two!

"hello!" I asked quietly into the phone.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?!?!?" kaitie screamed. I held the phone away from my ear until she was done.

"with Andy." I told her. I heard her roll her eyes and hang up.

" well ok then..." I said and put my phone away.

"it's...sorta.. Been great meeting you guys, but kaitie has gone mad. Therefore, I must go. " I said.

"aw! Tell her I said hi!" CC said. I laughed, said my goodbye, and left. The rain had stopped and utter silence filled the air. All except my quiet footsteps. He's alive. He's really alive. I couldn't help but smile. He has a lot of time due. About five years of it. I couldn't wait to spend more time with my best friend.

It wasn't long until I was opening the door to my bus, and going straight to bed. I was tired, and I didn't want to deal with kaitie.