Rachel And John Cena

You hated John Cena . You hated every single thing about him. According to everyone else. He was too cocky , and full of himself . He liked you . But you didn't like him back . Although you thought he was cute . You were sitting in your hotel room when you heard a knock on the door .

"It's open !" You yelled . John strolled in and you quickly stood up .

"What the hell are you doing here John get out !" You yelled .

"No we need to talk ." He said .

"No there's nothing to talk about I don't like you !" You yelled.

"Why ?" He asked .

"Because I've heard about you . You're no good ! You're a player !" You yelled . He chuckled at you.

"Wait what ? Who'd you get that from ?" He asked .

"Everyone else ." You said calming your voice down.

"Yeah everyone else Rachel . You didn't ask me. All of those other girls have asked me out and I said no . Because I like you . That doesn't make me a player what so ever . They were just mad at me and trying to ruin my life. I'm a good guy Rachel ." He said. You suddenly felt embarrassed .

"O-oh , I-I'm sorry .. You m-must hate m-me now ." You stuttered and looked down . You realized John came closer to you and tilted your chin up . You looked into his beautiful blue eyes and he smiled down at you .

"No . I could never hate you ." He whispered and slowly leaned in and connected his lips with yours . You kissed back . He took your clothes off and you took his off too . He kissed on your neck and down your body and held your arms above your head . He kissed you and you kissed back as he slowly slid into you .

You moaned and broke this kiss as he began moving in and out . You wrapped your legs around him and dug your nails deep into his back . You moaned out his name as he picked up the paste and the louder you got , the faster he went . He groaned Doug your name and kissed in your neck and then went slower and meaningful . He looked you in your eyes and kissed you again . He slowly pulled out as you both reached your climax . He collapsed next to you. He turned you around and made you face him .

"Be my girlfriend ?" He asked breathing heavily . You nodded and kissed his lips . He picked you up and took you to the shower with him .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was requested by ; RLG1995 !

Hope you liked it !

Comment or inbox me what you think ! (: