Miget chapter:)

Chapter Eight

"Alice, what's wrong? You seem a little.... Pissed." Draco asked, breaking away from our embrace.

"Its... It's nothing, don't worry about it." I answered softly.

"Tell me." he whispered softly, wrapping his arms around my shoulders from behind me.

"I was walking back here after I got mad at you and stormed off to Remember's dorm."

"How is she, by the way... I have really talked to her much?" Draco asked.

"Well, remember how Remember was pregnant?" I asked.

Draco nodded.

"Yeah, well... It was a miscarriage and she was so torn apart and told me to go back to you... Anyway... Where was I- oh yeah..." I told him about Harry, Ron and Hermione.

"I can't believe they would lie to you like that! You should give them detention!" Draco exclaimed anxiously.

"I did... A whole week, after dinner.." I replied.

"Oh, well... We should probably go to bed... its one o'clock. " Draco said, looking down at the watch I had given him for his birthday a while back.

"You still love me?" I asked, smirking, while I changed into my pyjamas.

"Of course." he grinned while he pulled me into the bed and held me close.

"Good night." I whispered.

"Night, I love you." he whispered.

An: I feel horribly bad... I'm not forcing myself to post everyday! oh my Merlin!! I'm a quitter!! I feel horrible! I'm sorry... For this Miget chapter... I don't like when I write short chapters... It bugs me... I been feeling horrible because all my recent chapters on most of my books have been like a page long!! I remember when I wouldn't try and I would get 3 pages... Yeah... Anyway... Bottom line: I'm not posting everyday... The end:) sorry... But I'll be more sane and happy this way. :D

Love,

Alison:D

Ps... I might just take this chapter off and refinish the ending an the middle to make it longer.. Consider thaiba sneak peak:))

Potterheads UNITE!!! <(~:-)K (miget Harry potter:)