Sasuke going to highschool:chapter one

first chapter of sasuke going to highschool, "please do read if young or like humor " this is not a

joke, i repeat " please do read if young or like humor "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke Going To Highschool

Chapter One

a long time ago in china, a boy had a dream and that dream was becoming a ninja, to become like his oldest and only brother, but what happens when his brother hates the clan that his father runs, what happens when his brother kills all his family and leaves him alive because of pity. long after sasuke still wants to kill his brother itachi !!??

sasuke's pov

"hey! sasuke" sakura said bashing her eye lashes at me, god she acts like naruto sometimes.

"watz up sasuke, heya sakura" he said trying to flirt with her, its so funny i dont even have to try with ninja chicks.

"oh you kids better get to class" guy said hugging lee, talk about creepy, im glad that freak is not my theacher.

"i have to walk to my locker" i said shaking my head, thinking about guy as my theacher.

"umm! ok saskure" mm why did sakura sound nervous, now why would she be nervous. i walked to my locker and opened it, two notes fell out, of couse i grabbed them before they hit the floor.

Dear Sasuke

meet me behind the school builing today at 13;46

your secrt lover

what the fuck i dont have a secrt lover, its a joke or a trap. i put both of the letters in my pocket

"heya sasuke " ino said rubbing my arm,normally i would tell her to fuck off but im to busy for her shit.

"yea sure" danm its already 13;50, i gotta get rid of her.

"so sasuke why you here alo-" i leaned in and kissed her hard on the lips, she bit my top lip asking to enter.

"ino, go to class" i said walking away, oh god i have to wash my mouth that was sick, no nasty, oh god i kissed ino.

i walked out the schools back door, i saw a person move, i imported myself right in front of the unknown person.

"fight fight fight" i looked at the person i grabbed and it was gaara, not good, im not afraid but, kakashi will kill me if i get in another fight.

"you little bitch" gaara spat and throw me against the wall with his sand bag.

"faggot" i said getting up and charging up my arm.

"sasuke sasuke sasuke" i smiled to myself, so many people believe i can kick gaara's ass, which i can.

"your not worth my time" i said lamely walking away with my arm still charged, just in case, he acts like a back stabber.

"chicken, the big bad sasuke's a chicken"

"fine" i turned around and and ran tord him, he put his sand wall, i knowing he was gonna be that, i get behind him and was about to hit him.

"sasuke" kakashi's voices echoed off the brick walls. all the kids started to ran, lee, ino. gaara's gang, mostly all the school was running with there heads cut off.

~later at sasukes house~

danm kakashi almost killed me if it weren't for nartuo, well lession learned, never fight on school grounds. oh yea there was two letters, the first on was from gaara im guessing.what about the other one, i pulled the letters out of my pocket.

Sasuke I'm in love with you

i have always have been,

i hope this doesn't break are friendship.

i was wishing you would love me the same way,

but INO told me you kissed her

so. sorry if i anorred you

love sakura

well i learned three lession today, i better write this down

lession one: never fight on school grounds

lession two:ino is a big mouth never kiss her again

lession three:sakura has a creepy crush on me

its been a long day, might as well go to bed.

~ what happens ~

the night sky was dark, the tree talk to each other, the clouds begein to roll in, the ground shakes with fear, could it be it could itachi, the wind blue my coat to the side, i felt eyes on me, watching my every move, no my every breath, my breath became quicker, as the unknown person moved tord me, my body was unable to move.

"what toke you so long" a high pic voice said with in the shadows. the wind blue harder, alomost enough to make a person fall.

"who are you" arms wrapped around me, tightly screezing me, so hard my breath stop.

still sasuke's pov

" get up get up get up sasuke, its your first day of high school" what the fuck, i shoot up and looked around, what the fuck! where am i. wow that lady looks like my mom, pain shoot strait through my heart, thinking of my mom.

"umm ok"

"your close are here hurry dear" she said kissing my forehead,

i grabbed the close, i got dressed in the weirdiest outfit ever.

i looked in the mirror.

my hair is still dark blue and hunging over my eyes a bit, my eyes are still black, but my body is diffirent, it looks like i have been training more then kakashi, i have lines on my stomach, my chest is bigger then my stomach

"hurry now sasuke" ok maybe this is a mission, if i crack i lose, yea thats what it is, i pray.

me and this kid that looks like nartuo, he has blonde hair spiked up in the middle of his head, all the way down, blue eyes and baggie pants, a shirt way to big for him, me on the other hand im dressed in a shirt that say "K.I.S.S ROCKS, YOU CAN ALSO KISS MY ASS" and baggie shorts and black DC shoses we walked to what im guessing is the HIGH SCHOOL the kid that looks like nartuo been talking about it the whole walk here.

"dude theres gonna be so many chick here" the blonde hair kid said, i looked around and saw, girls, aots and alots of girls in tiny skirts and shirts that show there stomach, all the girls were looking at us.

"hey sasuke, are you coming to my party to night" this girl with blonde hair and blue eyes, a tiny shirt that says " 100 % sinful "on it, with pants glued to her.

"noo.. he's coming to mine erica" a girl with black and purple hair said.with a dark red halter top with really tight skirt.

"pff. you wish sara" the girl who im guessing is erica said, i know now its a mession, because nartuo,sakura and ino are here just dressed diffrent.

"god, school is so lame" a guy that looked like shikamaru said in a bored tone, what happened to shikamaru, he looks so diffirent, his hair is spiked only on the middle of his head, on the ends of his hair are green, blue,red and white,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plz. tell mi wat u think!

MADE BY: blackheartedlove & makemebreakmebabe17