Chapter Seven- Meeting Michelle

After I took Christie to her chambers I went to my own with Caesar. I barely looked around before I collapsed onto my bed. “He didn’t answer any questions, I didn’t even get to ask any!”

            Caesar sighed and sat next to me. “Well I guess I’m the one stuck explaining everything.” I nodded I wanted answers. “Ok, shoot.”

            “Why did he send me to the Earth Domain with you?”

            Caesar sighed, “Ok, every Prince is sent away with a highly ranked guard to protect them. They are not told they are Prince, this is to keep them safe because even though we try to stop it spies come searching for the Prince. So the King thought it would be good to try and send a Prince to the Earth Domain, no one would ever look there. But it obviously didn’t work, Ironhead found you.”   

            I nodded, “Why is Commander Drew going to train me to be a solider, I can see why she would train me to be the proper Prince, but not a solider.”

            “Because” sighed Caesar, “The King has three people that rule over the army, but they don’t have full power over the army, only the King does. The King needs to know tactics and the best way to learn them is first hand. Another reason is because a King needs to know how to protect themselves also.”

            “Ok” I said slowly, another question popping into my head, “What about my mother? Do I have one?”

            Caesar chuckled and was about to answer when the door burst open and in came a skipping Christie. I laughed as she skipped over to where we were sitting. She scowled and slapped my head, “Don’t laugh at me!” she commanded.

             I nodded and looked back at Caesar, “So do I have a mother?”

            Christie quickly sat next to me and seemed more intent on listening. Caesar laughed, “Of course you do, and you’ll be able to meet her soon enough, but not now. I heard she is busy, maybe tomorrow.”

            I nodded and opened my mouth to talk, but Christie beat me to it, “So when are we meeting Michele?”

            I frowned, “Whose Michele?”

            Christie grinned, “Your big sister!”

            I gasped I had a sister? I real one I mean. I looked at Caesar, “I have a big sister?”

            Caesar nodded, “Yes, Christie how did you know about her?”

            “I befriended Drew” she said cheerfully, suddenly I choked on the air I was taking in. “What?”

            “Your friends with Commander Trajan?”

            Christie frowned, “Yeah, why? She’s very nice!”

            I opened my mouth to talk but was cut off, “You didn’t tell her about the Earth Domain, right? Everyone here thinks it’s a myth, you can’t tell anyone!”

            Christie held up her hands, “Don’t worry, I didn’t say anything, she just told me about-” Suddenly Christie froze, “her…promotion, yeah her promotion.”

            I frowned, she was lying, what was she lying about? “Good” Caesar said, “Well I’ll let you go meet your sister, Zeus, go down the corridor take a right, her rooms the third one on the left. I have to go to a meeting with the King, make sure you get to bed early, you’ll be exhausted from taking in so much. Oh and one more thing, you can tell Michele about who Christie really is, she knows about the Earth Domain.”