Chapter 1

© 2012, Inu_mike
Self publishing

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher. 

OKAY PEOPLE THIS IS PART TWO OF SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW IF YOU HAVE NOT READ SOMEWHERE ONLY WE KNOW I SUGGEST YOU READ IT TO UNDERSTAND WHATS GOING ON 

CHAPTER 1

(Ash POV)

“What the hell are you grinning about” Aly asked me I didn’t say anything but grin even more I’m happy, I have everything I could possibly want have Gabriel, who is amazing, beautiful and mines. Ever since we got back form New York everything been great no it’s been better than great I can’t help but smile, which I think I’ve been doing since the fireworks. Gabriel is still adjusting to us actually being a couple at first she was freaking about telling her parents and other people but I told her we didn’t have to tell anybody until she was ready she agreed to it, I also didn’t want to tell anybody because I have a bet going on that she doesn’t know about apparently the bet Samantha and the others made spread to about 20 people so I got a freshmen to get me in the bet for 3 weeks from now when I think Gabriel will be ready to come out to them so I get some extra cash. Oh and i forgot I finally have my original hair color back Gabriel dyed it for me when we got back from New York.

 “She’s been like this since last week a grinning fool” Alex said I ignored him as my smiled widen when Gabriel walked through the door she grinned at me sitting down.

“Hey Lee” she said I smiled at her kissing her cheek.
“How’s you’re sister” I asked her sister was sick over the weekend and her parents had to leave for work, leaving Kenz with Gabriel and messing up my date I had planned with her.

“She’s fine now, her fever went down yesterday and it was gone by today but she still has a little cough so I gave her some medicine and took her to school” she said sighing she didn’t look so good herself.

“You okay” I asked she nodded smiling at me.

“Yeah just a little tired I’ve been up all weekend taking care of her she was coughing all night last night before I gave her some more Nyquil” she said I nodded looking at her closely before I put my hand on her forehead she seemed normal temperature.

“I told you I’m fine stop worrying” She mumbled I frowned nodding.

“I’m just checking can’t have you getting sick” I said she gave me a small tired smile before she leaned on me.

“Tell me if you don’t feel good Gabby, and I mean it” I said she nodded

“You worry too much” She said I looked down at her.

“No, I don’t I can’t have my girlfriend sick” I said quietly watching her cheeks turn red I smirked at her kissing her forehead before looking at the teacher as he came in.

(Gabriel POV)

Everything seemed to be going so slow or in slow motion I admit I don’t feel very well but that’s probably due to my lack of sleep, I looked up at Ash grinning face I smiled I’m happy that we are together now, I want to tell my parents but I’m afraid of what they might think so I didn’t want to tell anyone until I told them because it didn’t seem right not having them be the first to know especially my dad, I told Ash half of it and she seemed fine with it. Right now we were walking to lunch well it was more of me leaning on her as she walked hand and hand.