Chapter Forty-Four: License to Wed

A/N

License to Wed (spelled Licence to Wed outside the United States) is a 2007 American romantic comedy film starring Robin Williams, Mandy Moore and John Krasinski, and directed by Ken Kwapis. The film was released in theaters on July 3, 2007.

Gin's POV

"W-What are you doing here?" pakiramdam ko nauutal ako.  Stupid Gin!

Napakurap siya na unti unting lumapit sa akin.  I swallowed hard.

"I'll marry you as soon as you replaced your father as the Governor."

Napatanga ako.  Saglit na nawala sa kanya ang atensyon ko when I heard what she said.

Naningkit ang mga mata ko.  "You are not serious!"

Hindi siya kumibo.

Napapikit ako.  I started to count.  Hindi ako pwedeng tumakbo hanggat hindi pa ako tapos mag aral!  

Napamulat ako ng maramdaman ang pagyakap niya sa leeg ko at pagdantay ng katawan niya sa katawan ko.  I swallowed hard.

"I love you Gin and I want you to father my children, and there will be nothing on this earth that will make me happy but you marrying me," she saild huskily.  Unti unting nawawala ang inis ko at napapalitan ng masayang pakiramdam.  Parang gusto kong tumalon sa tuwa!

"Pero alam ko what are you and who are you.  Fulfill it and I will be at your side, all the way."

Napalunok ako.  I like the picture in my mind.

The hell I care if I am the next Governor.

As long as she is standing beside me when I finally betrothed as the next replacement of my father in politics.

Goodness, Bella is changing my every view.  Because I want her to be on my side.

"I love you," bulong ko.  Masuyong hinalikan ko ang noo niya.  I am filled with so much love for this woman.

If my candidacy as the next Governor will be my license to marry her, then be it.

I love her.  Nothing else matter. I am in love.  Deep as the Mariana Trench.

She smiled when she saw my features softened.

If you haven't added yet any Forgotten Memories Writer's Edition, this is your chance to keep them in the hardbound and new cover. JOIN our Year 2023  PRINTING for the hardbound bundle.

READ these stories FOR FREE once you become one of FM Hardbound Bundle Buyers:

1. Forgotten Memories Book 1 (uncut)

2. Forgotten Memories Book 2

3. With You

Interested? Fill up our google form for the PROMO LISTING!

SEND us a message on Facebook: www.facebook.com/ForgottenMemories.mechaniclady