Chapter 26

His desire over took me, I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply. I was trying to separate myself from his feelings, but it was far from easy. I wanted nothing more than to let him ravish me, but it wasn't real and I couldn't control it. His emotions and feelings, becoming my own as he watched me struggle against it. Jasper smiled at me, knowing very well what I was feeling. I was torn. I wanted to fight against it because I knew he was pushing it all on me, but a bigger part of me wanted to give in and let him do exactly what he wanted. It scared me, the fear ran through my bones. He watched me, waiting, that wicked smirk splattered across his perfect face. I took an unwanted step forward, towards Jasper. His smile grew and I refused to give in. My eyes on that amazing smile of his, I did the unthinkable. I turned and ran out of the room. All the emotions coming at me told me to stop running and let him have me. It was hard to fight it, but I kept running the opposite way.

  "You stupid girl," Jasper hissed just feet behind me. "You're going to learn the hard way." 

  "I will never not fight against us. This is wrong and I hate you," I yelled. I continued running, down the stairs and through the kitchen. I tripped in the living room, Jasper hovering above me seconds later.

  "I got your blood last week when you refused to give it. You fought than as well, how would this be any different?" His nose grazed mine, his tone grew angrier. "You could make this easy on yourself," The pad of his finger trailed down my cheek.

  "Giving into you would be losing myself. I won't go down without fighting first," I kicked at him. It was no use, his legs pinned down my own.

  "You can't say I didn't try. But Bella, like I said before, I am done playing games and pretending to be something I'm not. I want what I want and I'm going to take it."

  "Go to hell," I spat at him viciously. I attempted to knee him in the crotch, his hand met my knee cap and put a stop to my crappy plan.

  "Let me tell you the outcome now, you don't win this."

I squirmed in his grasp, trying to pull up, out of from underneath him. I failed, it was no use. He pinned my arms down to the floor, squeezing my wrists. I couldn't stop the pained moan from escaping my chapped lips. He smirked and laughed; it was frightening. Cold shivers traveled down my spine.

  "I won't give into you. I'll fight myself."

  "It's really too bad you say that; the human in me wanted to be nice. The predator in me enjoys the chase. You shouldn't have run from me. There's only so much I can suppress," his golden eyes turned blacker than black.

     I didn't say anything. I was breathing hard and my heart was beating fast. I didn't want him, but with him able to control my emotions and being on top of my body I couldn't ignore how turned on I was. How I hated him. Tears started to fill my eyes, all denial and fight long gone. How I hated myself. Jasper chuckled softly in my ear, his cold, hard, hands made their way up my shirt. Half disgusted and half in pleasure, I inhaled deeply. Tears leaked from eyes finally, too much to blink back. 

     I couldn't fight myself, his crazy vampire power was stronger than me. He had won. I became erratic as he kissed my neck and pulled my jeans down. I moaned in ecstasy and choked on my sobs. A guttural noise came from the back of his throat, I bit down on my bottom lip. He ripped my shirt and my bra; he positioned himself between my legs. I squeezed my eyes shut, he bit down on my neck. My hip bones were bruising.

  "I can't believe we are back here," Alice chirped.

  "I thought you liked the Utah home?" Rosalie questioned, annoyed with her 'adoptive' sister. Alice has been complaining nonstop for months now and it was finally getting to the vampire clan.