Marked as his Ch 1

ok so this is a new story im working on tell me what you think.........VOTE AND COMMENT AND BECOME A FAN!!!!!!!

Marked as his

Chapter 1

.:Clary's Pov:.

It hurts so much. I knew one day my clumsiness would get me nearly killed. It's getting colder as I clutch my jacket tighter around me; I notice that the forest has gone quiet, too quiet. It was really dark and I couldn't see the stars because the clouds was in the way, it should be around 11pm by now. Memories of how I got into this mess is filling my head,

Me and my five friends; Kelly, she has red straight hair, she is 5.2 but don't let her height get to you she is the fastest runner I have ever meet; she has the darkest green eyes. Max and I have an on and off kind of relationship but is one of my closest friends, he has brown hair and is 6.0 and has hazel eyes. Matt is having on and off relationship with Kelly, his same height as Max they are best friends, he has red/brown hair and his eye colour is dark brown almost black. Stella is like a sister to me I have known her my whole life which is 16years, she has dirty blond hair and she is our schools cheerleading captain, she is 5.9 and has baby blue eyes, last but not least Alex, he and Stella are twins and his my best friend love him to death, he has dirty blond hair and have the same baby blue eyes.

Anyway we all decided to go camping for the summer vacation. Between the city which is where we live and a small village I can't even name, there is a huge forest where we decided to camp. In the afternoon after we made the tents Kelly suggested we go hiking before we have dinner. We reach the tallest cliff and the view was breathtaking, it was so beautiful.

"It's going to get dark soon we should head back." Stella said

"Guys I'm going to stay for a little while longer" I said

"Want some company?" ask Alex

"Nah I'm fine"

"Ok but don't stay here for too long" Alex said sounding sad before I could ask Max interrupted.

"Yeah maby a big bad hungry werewolf might come and eat you" he teased.

There was a legend in this forest; it tells that the forest is the homes of the "werewolves".

After they left I started to sing random lullaby enjoying the view until the sunset, I was sitting close to the edge as I got up and took a step forward I stripped and fell backwards, I felt this incredible pain and immediately welcome the darkness.

When I open my eyes and all I could see was darkness I tried to sit up and realize I might have broken a rib or two and sprained my right ankle. So that's what happen my own clumsiness got me nearly killed.

Surly by now the others should have realized I'm in trouble or got lost. I hope. Suddenly I heard a snap my heart skip a beat as my eyes fell on to a figure of an animal, I froze I couldn't see ANYTHING. A strong wind suddenly came making me fall backwards I closed my eyes.

When I re-open them the wind have stop and the clouds disappeared leaving only stars and a full moon up in the sky. I could see better, thank GOD. There was a low growl reminding me that I had company. I froze again and my heart was beating in very unhealthy speed, I was right about the figure being an animal. Now that I could see better it wasn't just any animal but a werewolf. In the back of my mind I was reminded of the remark Max made about how a big bad hungry werewolf would come and eat me. I was terrified. But minutes pass and the werewolf didn't move his body was hidden in the darkness of the trees so I couldn't make out what his fur colour was. He-I think his a he because one time I read about werewolves for our history thingy and it says the male wolves are always bigger than the females, that's one way to tell the difference, and this werewolf was huge a size if not bigger then a horse. His eye it looked too much like human eyes it hold intelligence and it was beautiful silver with hint of blue. I couldn't look away nor did I want to, my heart beat was steady now and my breathing even, I wasn't so terrified either.

The wolf took a small step forward like he was trying to tell me he wasn't going to hurt me. When I didn't make any move he took another step and another until he was close enough for me to reach out my hand and touch him. Since his in the light and out of the trees I could make out his fur colour-it was black just like my hair, I didn't even realize I was panting him, his fur was really soft and warm, it was so cold so I buried my face to his shoulder. He issued a low growl, almost a purr. A throaty sound like he was trying to comfort me and I soon fell asleep.