Three Month Mark

Well, here I am starting off with another chapter. I hope I get more votes and at least two comments... But I'm still going keep writing and not be like all those others, I just do it for fun and the love of it. Hope you like this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Naru-kitty's P.O.V. First Person~!

     It has been three months since Master and I had been informed of my pregnancy. I am still rather stunned and confused on it all, only currently I've been accepting the fact of harboring my Master's child. I love the thought even... This brings him and I so much closer, so much more than just pet and owner, even this has made it so he came out of his wardrobe and told his people of him being a gay fish. Haha, I just titter at that thought, fish cannot be gay, but a human and half being can be.

     Soon after the revealing of my condition spread through the manner, just about everyone took their turn feeling my stomach and congratulating Master and I. I could see that some of the maids in the mansion where jealous and disgusted with this, but faked their smiles and still accepted me in a manner not so kindly, but welcoming in a sense. Since I am now the vessel for Master's offspring I must be cared for properly here and there.

     Oh yes, Master has even taken it into consideration and lets me travel with him during his long business trips. He hopes that I'll stay by his side through the whole thing. I love it and him. This is something I thought would never happen to me, I am just glad it had.

     Master Sasuke's P.O.V. Third Person~!

     "Young Naru-kitty..." I said as we entered the soundproof limo, setting my hand on his knee and looked at him with a soft tone in my eyes. Today we are heading out of Tokyo and over to the outskirts to visit a few family members of mine who dislike the hustle and bustle of this large, overpopulated, city. He was shaking and his hands where flexing, even his usually perked ears had been placed gently upon blonde scalp. What is wrong with him? Isn't he excited... Oh, yeah. I nearly forgotten that he is... Is pregnant with my child. I still cannot believe that this had happened.

     "Oh Master... I-I am still baffled at how you got me all knocked up and such..." Naru-kitty said with a nearly silent tone, but I could still manage to hear what he had said to me.

     "Naru-kitty, don't speak like this. It was fate that made you and I produce offspring, even if it is unconventional, I am just glad it happened with you." I admitted to him, even to myself if you think about it. I have loved my little blonde fox neko for as long as I can remember. He is mine and I am his. Master, pet, owner, servant, it doesn't matter as long as I am with him.

     "B-But Master..." I shushed him before he could say anymore, I am sick of hearing him call me by that title, even thou... I find it a bit kinky at times.

     "Don't call me Master anymore, nor Owner. Just by my real name." He looked at him with uncertainty and nodded, looking down at his paw like hands and stroked his tail fur in embarrassment.

     "Alright, S-Sasuke." He was struggling to get my name out. How long has it been since he was allowed to say my name without my title before it? Many years I suspect.

     I was looking out of the window when a thought suddenly slapped me in the face, how long have him and I been together? I mean, living in the same house and under the same domain of sorts? I thought and thought on it, only to snap my fingers mentally. It has been nearly twelve years. I was only two when my parents had brought him into the house and told to me that he is to be whatever I wished. But at that time he was so small and still just a normal kitten. At five years however, he turned into a neko boy, staring at me with joy at becoming a half being and closer to what I am than what he was before.

     I wonder if our child will be this way... It would most likely be a quarter being since Naru-kitty here is a half. Now I am curious as to what he or she might look like. I glanced over at Naru-kitty and placed my hand hesitantly onto his stomach as he slept against the door. Rubbing up and down, feeling a small kick and squeaked. Covering my mouth quickly and tried to regain myself. That kick was strong and I'm surprised Naru-kitty hadn't awoken from it. He only grunted and kept on sleeping as if this child hadn't done anything at all. Amazing isn't it? Three month mark... How long do we have to wait till this child is out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     What do you think?

    Comment, vote, and place in your library!