Chapter Two: The Bounty Hunter (Edited)

Chapter Two: The Bounty Hunter
As soon as I open my eyes I'm positive of two things:
1. That my dad isn’t in the house
                        &
2. That it was no longer morning

Only one the two things made me upset and it sure as hell wasn’t the first thing. As I grab my phone from my nightstand, I'm greeted by the number 12:34p.m. on my lockscreen. It isn’t as late as I originally thought but it is late nonetheless.

Slowly I convince myself to get out of my comfortable bed and take a relaxing shower, before I venture out into the real world. As I step out of the long shower, I pull on my skinny black ripped jeans and my black city of angel’s tank top. After I finish tying up my red high top converse, I go downstairs to get something to eat, just to stop the loud grumbling of my stomach. 

Entering the kitchen I'm momentarily blinded by the bleach white colour of the cupboards and benches. Closing my eyes for a few seconds, I slowly open them again trying to make my eyes adjust to this cornea burning colour. Making my way further into the kitchen, I make a bee line towards the blinding white cupboards grabbing two pieces of bread and placing them in the toaster.

Pulling out butter and ham I leave them near the toaster as I decide to open every cupboard in the kitchen to see what is edible and what I need to buy. The toaster slightly scares me as my toast pops out, I quickly make my way over to it buttering and placing the ham on each slice before exiting the kitchen. 

I make my way into the lounge room and just as I'm  about to sit on the comfy looking couch, I see a note taped to the television. Wonder who put that there? The little voice I call my conscious speaks up. Walking towards the note, I reach out and take it off the t.v screen, skimming through the one lined piece of paper as I walk back over to the couch.

Had to go to work early, money for groceries on table in hall.
- Dad

Shoving the last remaining piece of toast into my mouth, I stand up from the couch and make my way into the hall towards the table. Picking up the four, fifty dollar bills that carelessly lay on the table, I shove them into my pocket before running up the stairs to grab my phone and key before walking back downstairs and out the front door. 

Walking up the street I checked my phone and see that it's already quarter-past one, I managed to spot the grocery store yesterday during my little adventure and it was only ten minutes away from home. Deciding to make a little detour and change course for the small skate park that caught my attention when I took the taxi yesterday.

As I get closer to the park, I notice the basketball court is filled with guys chasing each other and girls cheering from the sidelines while a handful of people are skating and doing tricks on the ramps. Some people notice me walking past checking out the area. Deciding to find my inner zen I make my way over to a large oak tree. Sitting underneath it I'm hidden from sight, just how I like it.

Why would you go to the park when you hate people? I think to myself, coming here had to be one of the stupidest things to do, not only was I completely bored out of my mind but the high pitched voices and squeals of the girls behind the tree made it hard for me to even consider finding my zen.

I laugh outloud at the thought of me trying to find zen and shake my head in amusement. 

"Good joke."

“Do you talk to yourself a lot?” A deep voice asks from next to me, making me jump slightly.

Turning my head to the side, I'm confronted by one of the most attractive specimen I have ever seen. His dark hair was set into a mohawk style making him look cute, his grey sweatshirt clung to his body giving a brief outline of his muscles and his jeans had the same effect.