19. Sons of The Father

There’s a Jock in My Bed!

                                                           Chapter 19 – “Sons” of the Father  

                                           Song of the Chapter:  Take a Chance by ABBA (1978)   

Please Vote? Goal (110)

Comment pwease by answering the below question or saying what you thought of the chapter (Goal: 85)  

PS. I have to go so I'll be editing nay mistakes later. I humbly apologize. 

The air was thick but I was very hell bent on finding him. A smirk was playing on my lips the entire time as I marched down the halls, commanding the attention of every being present.

Bursting into the cafeteria, it wasn’t hard to find him sitting near the middle of the room, laughing with the rest of his plastic friends.

“Hey Allen, brother dear!” I yelled in a very annoying and sweet voice that I knew would instantly grab his attention.

His faced churned in confusion. I could see the mind’s wheels turning. “What’s your problem?”

“I know something you don’t.” I sang and poked his cheek much to his growing annoyance.

He squinted his intense eyes and got closer, “What did you do?” he hissed, borderline afraid. It was all over his tone.

I smiled sweetly “I was just visiting our daddy and I ran into a guy by the name…or rather letter K.”

His face dropped a bit as he eyed me more intensely. He knew what I was going to say and what I knew. “Now here’s where it gets interesting people.” I said with a giggle, pivoting around Allen like the earth to the sun until I made a complete full 360 degree rotation back to his puzzling gaze.

“You see, K, has a brother and a sister. Cute little thing she is really, but let’s focus on the brother.” I chuckled slightly and stepped back to face the onlookers, “K’s brother is a handsome little guy, not too tall but very good looking and blonde. His name is Matt, Matt Cruz.”

Allen’s eyes slip to a close rather slowly as he swallowed daggers of fear. “Matt and I chatted and I found out that he and Allen here,” I pointed to him, talking at a high volume to ensure maximum humiliation to his ego, “he and Allen had a thing in middle school- the last year to be specific and unfortunately they didn’t work out. In fact, matt outright rejected Allen for a slut.”

He raised his hand quickly and in one swift move, slammed violently against my cheek. My head swatted to the side but for some reason I didn’t retaliate with violence, instead I began to laugh. “Well, that almost hurt as much as when he played you.”

Another slap to the next cheek came crashing onto my face, sending it to the next side. Still, I laughed it off. The look on his face, the sadness in his eyes and the humiliation I know the feeling he felt in his gut was smashing him to pieces and I was truly satisfied. Damn, when did I turn into a sadist?

“So it all makes sense now,” I whispered to him, face to face, “You’re jealous, because the guy you liked deceived you and broke your heart and seeing two of them competing over me just brings back those painful memories.”