Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Secret Admirer’s POV

I wanted to meet Blake Wyse personally. I needed to tell him how much he meant to me. Now, he wouldn’t know who I was but it was fine. I could continue to watch over him. I needed a plan to get rid of his so-called boyfriend Clyde Vollmer fast. Clyde was a player, a promiscuous son of a bitch. He didn’t deserve my angel, Blake.

I knew Blake’s class schedule. I knew which one was his car. I knew how he preferred waffles with chocolate and banana toppings. I knew he loved photography and I collected all his photo prints whenever there was an art and nature exhibitions where his photos were up for sale to help fund the research he was currently in. I knew he was gay which was perfect for me. I wasn’t before. But once I got to know him, he changed me. He made me gay. But that was fine. Because it meant he was destined for me.

I found out they both were together a week before this which made me so mad. Why didn’t I know about it? I was supposed to know everything about Blake. I crushed my cigarettes underneath my shoe and walked away from the parking lot when I saw two silhouettes moved together behind Blake’s curtained window. I cursed mentally when I realized they were both Blake and Clyde.

I fisted my hand so hard until it bled. Blake Wyse will be mine soon. All mine and not even Clyde can stop me.

888888888888888888888888

Lewis’ POV

My neck was still hurting when I went back to my room. I cursed that pretty boy Blake for taking Clyde away from me. Granted, Clyde had lots of exes and I was one of them but I was the only freshman he dated. And we only lasted for 2 weeks. I didn’t understand why. I was rich. My parents always listened to me. Why didn’t he? I could give him everything, cars, high end apartments. Even a job at any top company of his choice. Really, all he needed to do was say the word and I would grant it.

I felt intimidated when I heard that the good boy Blake was going out with the bad boy Clyde. Sounded like a perfect teen movie. But what got me over the edge was when every time I saw Clyde with Blake, his eyes lightened up like a nuclear bomb. And he would always try to hold Blake’s hands even though the damned freshman didn’t want to.

I gritted my teeth. I wanted Clyde. I loved him way before he noticed me. I had always got what I wanted. I had seen him in clubs my mother owned before and we even spoke once. He didn’t remember it when I told him about it. But that was fine. I had my own ways to get Clyde back. To get rid of Blake will be one of them.

888888888888888888888888

Blake’s POV

Both of us shivered when we realized the blanket fell off the bed. I grudgingly bended over the bed and grabbed it back and cover us both again. “When’s your first class, Clyde?” I asked. I loved how his name rolled easily in my mouth.

He was awake but he was staring dead at me. “Morning, beautiful,” he said and grinned. I pecked his lips and repeated my question. He wondered for a while. “I got only one class today at 3,” he replied, trailing down my arm with his lips. I was so smitten with how he treated me. He would do these little gestures. Butterfly kisses on my hands, finger running through my temple, playing the short hair there and how he would rearrange my jacket or shirt. I loved how attentive he was to me and honestly, I was a one track mind. I would only focus on one thing and ignore the rest. Clyde wasn’t like that. His eyes were only on me.

When I told Clyde about that he said I was wrong and that I was the one who gave him full attention. When I asked him what it was he didn’t answer but just gave me this cheeky smile like he knew a secret.