23: You Have A Fight With Him Say Something You Regret (13-16)

Niall: (You're 13) Niall had been ill for a few days, which meant that you had to look after him. You were already annoyed after the fifth day. You had just sat down after giving him a glass of orange juice when he called for you again. You groaned and got up, entering his bedroom. "Y/N, can you get me a Horan Brunch and a milkshake?" He asked. You'd had enough so had a go at him. "Look Niall! I'm not in anyway your slave! Do you really expect me to serve you like this! You're such a fat pig! Get up and get it yourself!" You shouted and left without letting him talk. Hours later, you'd thought over what you'd said, and decided to apologise. You stood in Niall's doorway when you heard him crying. "Niall?" You spoke softly as you saw tissues all over his bed covers. He looked up at you, "Y/N, it's f-fine" he said. You sighed, "no Niall, it's not! I should've never have said that, if anyone's the pig, it's me, I should be looking after you but instead I'm shouting at you and not being helpful" you said, running up and climbing onto his bed, giving him a hug. He smiled, "Thanks Y/N" he said, before you left to get him his lunch.

Harry: (You're 14) You had just moved in to live with Harry, already, he'd been asking you to clean up mostly after him and things had started to aggravate you. One morning, you sat on the sofa, without a care in the world. You put your feet up on the coffee table and reached the packet of Confused Skittles. Then you heard Harry's voice, "Y/N! WHY HAVEN'T YOU MADE YOUR BED OR CLEANED YOUR ROOM?!" You heard him bellow from upstairs. You ignored him and continued to watch TV. He stomped down the stairs and turned off the TV. "Chillax Harry, it's Saturday not Monday" You said. He rolled his eyes. "Don't hippie me! You haven't cleaned your room or had done the plates from last night's dinner!" Harry said. You had had enough of it. "WHY CAN'T YOU TIDY UP YOUR DISHES, IT'S YOUR HOUSE, YOU ALWAYS TELL ME TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOU!! I'VE HAD ENOUGH HARRY! YOU'RE A GOOD FOR NOTHING LAZY WOMENIZER!!!" You screamed before going upstairs. Soon you decided that you shouldn't have shouted at him but in a way, you put out your feelings. You went downstairs to look for him when you found a note lying on the table saying: 'Look Y/N You're right, but I can't be here right now, I've gone out for a while and when I feel the need to return, I'll be back ~Haz' You sighed as you crumpled up the paper an put it in the bin. 'What have I done?' You thought to yourself.

Louis: (You're 15) You'd just got your grades back from the exams you'd recently got. They were mostly D's and a few E's. You sighed as you knew Louis was going to have a massive go at you. You hated school with a passion and tried your best to refuse to do the test, even though the teachers don't allow you. You wanted to crumple your paper up and throw it away, then shred it and set the rest of the remains of it on fire but you'd get expelled and that would lead to more fights. You trudged all the way home with your beats over your ears. You opened the front door and turned off your music. "Lou! I'm home!" You shouted, "I'm in the kitchen!!" He shouted back. You dropped your school bag down on the floor and walked into the kitchen. "Ooh something smells good!" You said, walking over to where Louis was. "Yeah it does, I'm making chocolate cake" He said, not bothering to turn around. "Ooh! Can I have some?" You asked, reaching for the cake but getting your hand slapped away. "I meant, I was making chocolate cake for myself" Louis added. Your expression was blank. "Why can't I have some?" You asked, "You know why" He said, sharply. You pretended to think for a minute, "Nope!" You said. He looked at you, "Your test results, your teachers emailed them to me after last time" He said, glaring right at you. You made a face. "Why did you get exactly the same results as last time?! I really need to get you a home tutor so you can do better!" He said. You scoffed, "No way! I'm smart!" You said, placing your hand on your hip. "Oh really now? A smart person would revise for tests and actually do well on tests, not like you, you're lazy and uncooperative" He said. You were fuming with steam. "I'M SMART IN MY OWN WAY AND YOU'RE JUST TOO DUMB TO KNOW IT!! IF YOU WERE REALLY MY BROTHER, YOU'D CARE AND YOU WOULDN'T BE SO ANNOYING! STOP BEING MY BROTHER, COS YOU'RE USELESS!!" You screamed and ran out of the room.

Liam: (You're 16) You had just returned from a party that you snuck out from. Obviously, you'd never told Liam so he was ready to banter on about why you were out. You sneaked in from the back entrance, luckily no one was there. You opened the door and whispered, "Hello?" You said. There was no answer. You looked at the clock, it was 3am. "Better get myself some food" You said to yourself. Just then you felt someone grab your shoulders. "AHHH!" You scream, you turn around to see a rather red faced Liam staring at you. "WHERE WERE YOU?!" He shouts. "WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK I WAS LIAM?! I WENT TO A PARTY BECAUSE I NEVER GET FREEDOM ANYMORE! I WANT TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE AND NOT BE COOPED AWAY IN SOME TINY HOUSE!!!" You shouted. And with that, you left.

Zayn: (You're 16) You'd gone out to the cinema with your friends at 2:00am. Zayn had followed you the whole way there, you all walked so that made it easier. When you got your tickets and went into the movie theatre, you felt someone pull you. They put their hand over your mouth and eyes. "Help!" You tried shouting but it didn't work. You started to panic, little did you know that it was Zayn until he sat you down on the sofa. "RIGHT YOUNG LADY! HOW DARE YOU GO OUT AT TWO IN THE MORNING, ARE YOU DAMN CRAZY?" He screamed at you. "NO! I'M NOT THE CRAZY ONE! YOU'RE CRAZY FOR BEING OVERPROTECTIVE! YOU DON'T WANT ME TO HAVE A LIFE DO YOU?! I MIGHT ASWELL BE LIVING SOMEWHERE ELSE!!" You screamed back. Without letting Zayn say anything, you left and went to bed.