A Day Out

Reece's P.O.V:

I wake up the next morning, hearing a low, faint thump. What is it? I yawn and stand up. I look at my window. It's frosty.

I open my door and then I figure what the thump is. It's music. The boys are playing music. Great. I go to the living room, where Zayn and Harry are arguing about something.

'Mornin' Reece!' says Harry. I smile at him and then I look at Zayn. He smiles at me. Phew. We're still friends. I sit down on the arm of the sofa.

'Like the song, Reece?' Zayn asks me. I nod.

'It's one of the band's, isn't it?' I ask. Harry nods.

'Do you listen to our songs then?' he sounds surprised. He thinks I don't.

'Course I do!' I reply. The song that's playing is called “I Want”. I hum, quietly. Then Harry suddenly bursts into the song.

'I want, I want, I want, but that's crazy

I want, I want, I want, and that's not me

I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you' then he grins at me. I laugh and continue singing. Then Zayn joins in. Then Louis, who appears from the kitchen, with Hannah.

'I want, I want, I want, to be loved by you!' we sing, all together. Then we burst out laughing.

'What the heck!?' Niall asks us, coming into the living room, still in his pyjamas.

'We were just singing a song' Harry says.

'Duh! I noticed that' says Niall, rolling his eyes. Then he comes and sits down. I look out of the window. I leap up and walk over to it.

'It's snowing!' I yell, smiling. The boys get up and rush to the window, followed by Hannah.

'Wow!'

'The city looks really nice!' says Hannah. It does. It's all covered in snow. There's a few lights on in the houses, so that makes it look nicer. The snow's falling quickly.

'We'll be snowed in' says Harry.

'No we won't! There are staff of this hotel that are supposed to clear the doorway everyday. We won't be snowed in' Louis repeats.

We sit back down and then Liam says:

'I don't fancy cooking breakfast'

'What do we do then?' Niall asks, hungry as always.

'Go out or something' stated Zayn.

'Yeah! I want to see the city more too' I say.

'Well, that's settled then. We're going out for breakfast. No need to get dressed up or anything though' says Louis. Me and Hannah go to my bedroom and get changed.

She wears jeans, a long top and a jacket.

'It's cold outside girls!' shouts Liam, from the living room. We look at each other. She puts her scarf around her neck and borrows one of my hats.

I wear tight black skinny jeans, a blue wool jumper and I'm gonna put a jacket on over the top. I brush my hair and then put a woolly hat on. I go to the living room. I look at Zayn.

'We're wearing the same thing again' I say, grinning. He looks over. He laughs. We're both wearing a blue wool jumper.

'Are you ready?' asks Niall. I nod.

'Wait. Gotta put some shoes on' I say and then go back to my room, pull my long knee-high boots on and then put my jacket on over my jumper.

'Ready' I grin. We all go downstairs and walk out of the doors. I shiver. It's bloody freezing. The winds blowing and there's snow all over the place.