Chapter 1

yeah i dont really know to to this all yet so i might need some help... if you think theres something i got wrong, just comment and i'll change it, about the story or just the way i uploaded. thanks a bunch! -B

Ch1

       I laid in bed waiting for him to reply to the text I  sent him an hour ago. We only just met a few months ago, and I already feel attached somehow. Now, we're talking back and forth every Sunday.

I texted him again to make sure got it.

      D: so how's life, Lo?

      It felt like forever, but then he finally texted back, but to my caotic mind, forever is always just a few minutes.

      L: Sorry, babe. I can't talk. Tons of homework. Ya know?

      My shoulders slumped when I read this. But then my spirits lifted when he texted me his signature phrase to end the conversation.

       L: you're my #1

       I blushed to myself.

       That was alway the way Logan ended a conversation with me. Wether it was over the phone or in a text, or even in a chat. He was the sweetest guy I'd ever met, but I can never tell anyone about him. Logan might be wonderful, but there's one problem with our relationship; we've never come face to face. Every talk we ever had was over the Internet or phone.

           We met on a chat site about 4 months ago. He was so sweet there that I decided to move up a step and give him my IM so we could talk more often. Our relationship got all the way to phone conversations, so thats where we are now.

          And I know what you're thinking. That I'm stupid and naïve for liking a guy who I don't even know. But your wrong, I do know him. Very well, actually. We've talked and texted so much that I think we both know everything there is to know about each other.

Anyway, I got out of bed made myself look decant. Then rushed out the door and to the park where I met up with my two best friends on the world, Bailey and Gabriella. And even with them being the greatest friends ever, I still can't tell them about Logan. They would kill me, or worse; tell my parents...

             "Hey Delly!!" Gabriella exclaimed. She jumped up and hugged me. That happened every time she saw me.

             "what's u-" Bailey started but my text message ring went off. It was Logan.

              L: hey, babe :) I can talk now. Still bein ur hot self? lol

            I looked at it and giggled to myself. Gabriella looked over my shoulder and squeaked.

"Omg!!!," she squealed, "Who is that!? Your new booooyfriend?!"

             I quickly shoved my phone back in my pocket and smiled at her. Bailey didn't seem as amused.

            "Yeah, Delilah. Who is he?" she said sternly.

            Gabriella squeaked again, grabbed my hands and started jumping up and down.

            "Who is he. Who is he. Who is he!!" Gabby laughed. Bailey put her hand on Gabriella's shoulder, making her calm down.

            "Who is he?" Bailey asked again. This time more forcefully.

            I stared at my feet bashfully. I tucked a brunette curl behind my ear and spoke up "He's just a guy I met."

           "Than why is he calling you babe?"

           I smiled and put a hand on her shoulder reassuringly. "What is it with you and the questions today?" I smiled.

             She raised an eye brow at me, not buying any of the crap I was feeding her. "I mean it, Delilah. Where did you meet this guy?"

            I took a deep breath.

         "In.- nu-ununet," I mumbled, incoherently.

          "What?"

         "On the Internet!" I almost yelled. Tears threatened to fall from my eyes, but I blinked them back.

          Bailey's eyes got bigger in disbelief. "Are you serious? Do you even know how dangerous that is!?--" she went on ranting but I just tuned most of it out. I knew she would be this way. It was the only reason I didn't tell her. And I can't possibly expect Gabby not to tell Bailey if I told her. Everything we shared was always with the whole group. Either we kept it to ourselves or it was news for all three of us.

          Luckily, I planned for this sort of thing to happen.

         "--And he could be a pedophile just waiting to come and kidnap you!" Bailey went on.

I took a deep breath and silenced her.

          "Listen. I know it seems bad now, but just wait until you talk to him. You'll fall in love just like I did," I smiled.

           Bailey's eyes got even bigger than they were. (if that was even possible) "Now you expect me to talk to the pervert!? He must be poisoning your mind," she continued. She gestured to Gabriella to follow her, "Come on, Gabby, let's go." she looked at me and shook her head. "You should be ashamed of yourself. Your going to get hurt, and I want no part of it. If you ever come to you senses, call me." She stormed off and away from me. Taking our friendship with her. Gabriella looked back at me and mouthed the words "text me later." I smiled back at her and nodded. I could always count on Gabby to take both of our sides.

           UUUGGHHH! It was going to be a hard day. I took out my phone and replied to the friendship-ruining text Logan send me.

D: I'm in a fight with Bailey. Is now a good time to call?

           A few seconds later, my phone was blowing up with Logan's tone; Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars.

          I hopped onto a nearby picnic table and answered the call.

         "Hey, babe. What happened," he asked in a worried tone.

          I took a deep breath and explained the whole scene to him leaving out the part about falling in love with him.

         "I don't...I don't know how I can fix it this time," I sobbed. There was silence for a while, but then Logan spoke up.

          "There's only one way. We have to meet. Its as simple as that. You said that we lived in the same area. After I meet you I can settle things out with your friend."

          I thought about it for minute, but then excepted his offer.

Yeah i know its wierd and unrealistic. And this Delilah is kinda stupid, but i wrote this about a year back and never thought to edit before i posted hehe well this is just a Pilot chapter anyway. tell me what you think. thanks a bunch. -B