Imagine for jadyn chandler

Imagine for Jadyn Chandler

You an your friends was at the mall just hanging out and going shopping. You and (y/f/n) was in f.y.e (for your entertainment) and and emblem3 song came on so you started to sing and after it was done you hear clapping. You look up to see emblem3 themselves you couldn't believe it "that was amazing!" drew said "hi I'm Keaton this is drew and Wes we are emblem3" Keaton replies smiling "I'm Jadyn" you say still shocked that emblem3 was in front of you. you hear Wes laugh "hey I'm going to get some food you want to go with me?" he says smiling "I would love to" you smile widely. You two get to the food stand and y'all get y'all's food and start to talk "so who is your favorite in the band?" Wes asked smiling "to be honest it's you" you say blushing looking away embarrassed "hey don't look away its cute when you blush" Wes says and lifts your chin up and look into your eyes and leans in and kisses you you kiss back "I know I just met you but I like you do you want to go out some time?" Wes asked looking down biting his bottom lip. It's was so sexy and you couldn't believe it "I would love that" you say biting your lip and Wes smiles and kisses you cheek "well I got to go I will text you later okay?" you nod an when he walks away you scream and do your happy dance. You and Wes go out more after that and he asked you to be his girlfriend and you say yes!!

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT IM SORRY IF IT SUCKS IM TIRED LOL

I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSSSSS

LOVE

HEATHER

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

<<<<<<<<<<33333333333

:*************

Xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo