Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Unknown man's POV

I inhaled sharply and immediately got the image of my surroundings in my head. It stank of wolves. A whole pack of them to be exact. Great.

Pressing ahead, I concealed my scent quite effectively into the forest all around me. Maybe I could catch some food, I'm starving.

How I was all alone in the wilderness was a bitter story to tell. Basically big bad wolf Alpha finds out that he's gay and unmated, thus causing his homophobic pack to challenge him and eventually over power him and send him into exile. Traitors. Every single one of them.

It was actually depressing how fast all that escalated but I'd rather be a rogue than have my whole pack hating on who I truly am.

Rustling of leaves snapped me out of my daze and I pricked my ears forward. "Careful now, you're on someone else's turf. Don't want to be picking any fights here," my wolf warned me.

I slunk into the thick shrubbery and kept still.

Silence all around.

Maybe whoever was there in the first place left?

Life is all a outing taking risks anyway. If I get killed then so be it. Then, I stepped out of the bush.

Immediately I was tackled roughly onto the forest floor and menacing growls resounded in the forest. I sensed a patrol of wolves. "Don't be stupid boy, you're gonna get killed!" my wolf snarled at me as I bunched my muscles, preparing to throw off the wolf.

Sometimes my wolf could be a major pain in the ass.

I growled reluctantly and went limp.

As I was still pinned onto the floor, I saw a pair of human feet come in my direction.

"Identify yourself right now or I will not hesitate to end your pathetic little life," a female voice spoke. Well, there goes my dignity. I was being threatened by a she-wolf.

I sighed, "I'm Dalton Kane, surely you've heard of me?"