Why Him? - Introduction

(About the Characters)

Ella Manheymen may be the typical girl but with many twists. She's funny, sarcastic, and joyous to be with. These are one of the perks why lots of people like her. But it isn't only about how funny, sarcastic, and joyous she is. Ella Manheymen possesses a big heart. A heart that is pure and open for everyone. And because of her big heart she only has one wish. A wish that she would have a mate that's just like her, big hearted.

Unfortunately her wish was not granted.

Chase Hemington is the epitome of a playboy or should I say a "manwhore". He's not a badass though, but he is a cocky, irritating jerk. A person whom Ella would not give notice to because he's a careless young boy whose hormones are over the roof. He also doesn't have a big heart as Ella, making them totally different. There's no valid reason why he carelessly leaves women after sex, but deep down Chase knows that he's not ready for commitment, thus leaving him into this position the "non-commitment" but latches himself to desperate ladies.

Fortunately for him the "non-commitment" problem might change.

(Story Description)

Adjusting to a new lifestyle was difficult for Ella. She stayed with her grandparents and other family relatives, just not with her mom, dad, and her older brother. They lived across the state from her hometown at North Carolina, probably living the dream as a progressive pack at Oregon. Ella although lived in a ranch with her many cousins.

The first few weeks was hell bent for her. She couldn't sleep due to the time differences. She would get lost in the pack house and inside their very comfy home. She had to do errands for the pack. Everything was out of control but of course, she was slowly adapting.

The pack was generous enough to help her around and get a hang of a few doings. They were kind to her. She had to admit that there were a few people glaring at her head like a bull's eye mark, but they were bearable people to deal with. All in all, they had openly accepted her as one of them.

Alpha Hemington was one of the greatest leaders located at the United States. He was soon to become an advisor for the council after his son stepped down to become the next legendary alpha (hopefully). Although, Alpha Hemington knows that his son seems to be the irresponsible playboy at his school. If he can't value a girl's heart, then what more if it came to the pack.