Juvie? That's easy. Boys? Now that's a Problem.

I stood there behind the desk wearing a orange jumpsuit with the cuffs around my wrist next to my lawyer. I tried picking on them, squirming my hands trying to get them out. I was blocking out the voices that were talking. I gave up and stayed still and replaced it by actually paying attention.

"She's dangerous." I heard someone in the in the court house pews. "Its not safe with her outside or anywhere."

"She deserves to be put in jail,"I heard another one say. "She's a murderer."

I looked back and glared at them. That shut them up. I could even see their faces turning pale as I continued to glare at them with my menacing aura.

My lawyer nudge me stopping me from my glaring and whispered/growled "Pay attention, your not helping".

She was a mean old lady, like 28 years old. I heard stories how she was the best of the best. I just don't believe in that. But my parents did. That's why they hired her.

But everybody thought I was guilty. And I'll admit it, I am. I did kill those guys. They asked for it though, they shouldn't have molested and  raped my best friend when she was having bad times. But they did. When she told me about it, I got so mad I punched the wall and made a huge hole. Nobody touches her, she's like a sister god forgot to give me. And I got some advice to teach 'em a lesson. So I did. 

 I looked at my hands. They're tainted with their blood and other's. I think I heard the judge say something that the jury will now pick a verdict. 

I looked at my lawyer. She looked nervous. She'll probably loose the case. I sighed and shook my head. And she was supposed to be the best? What a shame..

"The jury has picked a verdict." the judge said.

The judge was a women with olive skin. She was middle-aged too. She had red hair and had it up in a bun. She wore a black robe that every judge wears with a gavel in her hand.

"The verdict is", she continued, "guilty." I heard some people breath a sigh of relief. They think they won, don't they.  "Miss Avery Scarlett since you are under aged, you are sentenced to Juvie 'till your 18." I sighed once more and looked down at the desk. It's only Juvie, it could've been worse.

I noticed my lawyer was looking at me. She looked at me with so much hate, it almost made me flinch. Almost. "What?" I spat at her. She's probably mad that I was her first case she couldn't solve.

She looked at me for a little bit longer than stood up and left towards my parents who had a an emotionless face on. So I couldn't tell how they felt. She shook her head and shook their hands, then left.

Guard came to take me to jail. I looked at the judge. "Can I please have a few words with my parents?" I asked.

She scowled at me and shrugged. "Five minutes." she said.

I walked over to my parents. I looked them in the eyes and said my farewell. As I was about to walk away, my mom's voice stopped me. "What you did was brave." she said in almost a whisper for nobody to hear.

With my back turned away from them. "I know." I whispered back.

"We love you Avery. We'll try anything to get you out. And we promise to visit you every day. Or when we can, we're actually very busy."

My parents were really busy people. They both work in their own company called "Shining Star." It's brand company. They make shoes, shirts, pants, skirts, shorts, etc. They are also very popular. Others must think that I was pretty lonely since my parents go out much. But I never was. I was actually happy. I could do whatever I want. I mean I wasn't spoiled or anything, but I had freedom.