The Vampire's Conception - The Vampire Redemption Series - Part 2

The Vampire’s Conception.

 The Vampire’s Redemption Series

Part 2

 By Conrad Milton Powell.

 Copyright 2011 Conrad Milton Powell.

 Photograph by Morey Milbradt.

Adonari, the Cherubim holy angel flew to the top of the Amethyst gate. Each of the twelve gates of paradise led to a central area deep inside the Holy City of Zion or as the world called it heaven.

In the center of the Holy City, the Spirit of The Almighty dwelt in the midst.

Adonari pitched in a tree near the Amethyst gate. He sat staring into the deepness of the outer bands of the heavenly realm. This was the realm where the Spirit of The Lord hovered over the deepness.

He was not alone.

Nearby Gladaro, a Seraphim flapped his angelic wings and with perfect precision pitched in front of Adonari.

The Seraphims were ten times the size of a Cherubim like Adonari.

“Have you heard?” said Gladaro. Adonari stared into Gladaro’s face which blocked his way.

“And what are you speaking of?” said Adonari.

“You need to stop hanging around the gate like you are searching for something. What you are searching for you will soon find,” said Gladaro.

“Really? I don’t know what you are talking –”

“Let’s cut to the chase shall we.” said Gladaro. “Everyone is talking about it. You shouldn’t be so disconnected my friend.”

“Seraphims and Cherubims are hardly friends,” said Adonari.

“True. But that’s not our fault now is it,” said Gladaro with a smirk.

“Maybe Lucifer has something to do with that. Don’t you think?” said Adonari.

Gladaro stretched his massive wings that were the size of Saturn. In the heavenly realm everything was super-sized.

“Shh-shh,” said Gladaro as he raised his wing to his lips. “You shouldn’t speak so loudly there Cherubim.

“Loud? You forget The Almighty is omnipresent. There are no secrets in heaven. You actually believe The Almighty is not aware that Lucifer is planning to overthrow heaven?”

“Look, Adonari. You’re going to have to choose a side,” said Gladaro, now taking wings to flight and hovering in the air before Adonari.

Adonari flew up into the air in front of Gladaro’s face.

“You seem to be Lucifer’s spokesperson. Tell me, why does he feel he can overthrow the Almighty One?” said Adonari.

“That’s easy. Project Terra Nova,” said Gladaro.

“What are you talking–”

“Adonari, you really need to get out more often.

“Lucifer, er – Son of the Morning Star told us of The Almighty’s plans. The Almighty had a meeting with the Council of Archangels, including Lucifer and The Four and Twenty Elders and told them of his experiment in free will. He plans on creating a race of terrestrial beings on that little ball of nothing they are calling The New Earth.