The Bad Boy Diaries - Chapter Four

4

JASON

I pulled into the apartment complex, snatching the key out the ignition and jumping out the car. I heard the passenger door slam after mine did and soon Sage’s arm was coiled around mine as she reached down and intertwined our fingers. I was angry that I couldn’t shake her; I didn’t want to bring her into this. I hated her for making me bring her into shit like this. We both walked up the steps of the complex and once we were in front of the slightly battered door I pulled out the keys and swung the door open. Kaden and Miles were sitting in the living room with three girls hanging around drinking beers while Miles count the money and Kaden was sparing weed into the plastic baggys. One of those girls I knew far too well and had no idea why she was here in the damn first place. I pushed Sage into the direction of my room, “Go sit in there and wait.”

“But Jason,” she started.

“I said go wait Sage.” I snapped. Her lips pressed into a thin line as she spun on her heel and went into my room slamming the door. I let out a breath of relief and narrowed my eyes at the boys. “Are you guys fucking stupid?”

“Maybe.” Miles said, squinting his eyes from the smoke that was drifting from his cigarette. “Maybe not.”

“Speak for yourself, I know I’m not stupid.” Kaden said, doubling up on a baggy and writing the amount down in a spiral notebook. He tossed the bag to me. “For you and your girlfriend.”

I threw it back. “She doesn’t smoke K, and you know that.”

“Hey its worth a shot.” He shrugged.

“What is she doing here anyways? You never bring her around here.” Miles asked looking at me. He tapped his cigarette on the glass ashtray and said, “Her rich ole dad kick her out?”

“No, none of the above. She wanted to tag along.” I said through clenched teeth. The boys were being reckless right now because they were high and on top of that they have three girls in here that don’t have a single clue of what the fuck is going on in this apartment…or what usually goes on in this apartment. I watched as a coke bottle shaped blonde walked up to me. She had the ice bong in one hand as she placed the other on my chest. I grabbed her hand from sliding down and said, “You saw me come here with someone Arianne, stop it.”

“Stop what? I’m not doing anything.” She smirked. “Someone’s feeling a little guilty.”

“Look, you keep your fucking mouth shut. That night never meant to happen.” I snapped.

“Oh but it did and you cant take it back.” She whispered.

“Jason!” Sage snapped behind me. I turned around to look at her and I’m pretty sure my face was as white as a sheet. “We need to talk.”

I pulled away from Arianne and made my way over to my room. “Yeah sure.”

“Don’t take too long Jason.” Arianne said from behind me. “We have some things to talk about as well.”

I watched Sage narrow her eyes at her and slam the door once I made it into my room. “Who was that?” she yelled, smacking my arm.

I could see Arianne’s smug grin on her face now. “A friend.”

“What kind of fucking friend?” Sage seethed.

I grinned, “You’re so hot when you’re mad baby.” I wrapped my arms around her waist and even though she tried to fight me off a bit she succumbed to my arms being around her. “You don’t have to worry about her baby.”

“I don’t like the way you two act around each other.”

“You have to trust me baby, you know I wouldn’t do anything to hurt you.” I whispered, pulling her body closer. I leaned down for a kiss but Sage moved her lips away from mine. “What?”