Chapter 19 // Punk's and Sleeping Beauty

[Hey guys. I just wanted to say that I apologize for the ending part of the chapter. If there are parts where i seemed off. I kind of rushed this because it's like 30 minutes to midnight right now and i just went like... "I NEED TO UPDATE". Soo yeah, LOL.

Here it is anyway! And i hope you enjoy!]

Chapter 19 // Punk's and Sleeping Beauty

//Brat’s POV

   “Welcome back dear sis— who is that?” I looked questioningly at my sister who was supporting a white haired girl. For some reason, this girl looked oddly familiar. Oh I know! It’s that girl who exchanged fists with Buttercup on the television a few hours ago.

   Berserk huffed. “A new addition to the group; now shut up and call Himeko.” She said bitterly as she pushed the unconscious girl to me, who I luckily caught to prevent from falling to the ground.

  “I’m taking a breather. Don’t bother me,” She hissed. I was wondering what she would want to do with this girl. She’s on the group now? What the hell? Berserk is certainly plotting something. Well, I did as what she told me to do and called Himeko. After a few minutes Himeko came running into the room.

   She wiped her hands to her dress; obviously she was washing the dishes. I didn’t know Himeko Shirogane, the richest spoiled brat in New Townsville, would go this low just to crush those puffs. I guess every villain would want to crush the puffs even for her because she’s also a villain.

   “What do you want now?” Himeko asked annoyed. Berserk only raised an eyebrow at her. Himeko took a step back and played with her fingers. “If you want some help to crush those pesky puffs… don’t you try and dare raise you voice at me, got it?” Berserk snapped.

   Himeko nodded vigorously, “Y-yes! I’m sorry!”

   “Good. Now I want you to prepare that girl a new room for her” She said sternly and headed outside. Himeko nodded and hurriedly went upstairs to fix this girl a room.

   I wonder why she’s unconscious. Could it possibly be that Berserk has beaten this girl? I don’t know really. This girl looked mighty powerful at the television. I snapped out of my deep thinking when I noticed an oddly cute green puppy tugging at my feet.

   “Oh why hello there!” I chirped. “U-uhm…your not hurting my master, are you?” It spoke. My eyes widened but I wasn’t scared. I was shocked and a bit happy. OHMYASDFGHJKL! THE FREAKING CUTE DOG IS TALKING!

   “Oh my god! You’re cute and you’re talking!” I squealed. The puppy only tilted its head and a worried expression was on its face. I grinned, “Oh don’t worry. We’re not going to hurt your master.”

   The puppy looked at me and it smiled sadly. “Please help her…” I giggled “We already are pumpkin. What’s your name?”

   The puppy smiled and ran to the white haired girl, which I think owns him, and settled in her head. “I’m Girly” What? Girly? I narrowed my eyes at Girly but decided to shrug it off. This girl must certainly know that this dog is a male, right?