Chapter 1.

So hey guys, this is my second story, i didnt get to finish my first story because i dont like Justin Bieber anymore, so I have this new obsession one direction, so enjoy!

*OH HOT DAMN, THIS IS MY JA-*

Uhh, I hit my stupid alarm clock, like seriously is it 6:30 already?

I got up from my bed and I went into my bathroom and looked in the mirror, what I was looking at was a beautiful young woman (Not to brag) with brown wavy hair, nice cheek bones with a cute button nose and an amazing jaw line and big brown eyes. My name is Stephanie Ravenspire, and I am a wizard/witch.

I jumped down my stairs and saw my beautiful parents sitting down at my table waiting for me, im starting my third year of Hogwarts, we needed to get there early because the weasleys wanted to meet up! Just to give you a little background info my Parents are wizards and practically all my family have been. The Ravenspire family have been famous for hundreds of years, but not as famous as the Potters.  My mum and dad (Belinda and Stefan Ravenspire) are wizards and witches as well but of course they had graduated from Hogwarts and now work for the Ministry of Magic. They have told me about  The Potters and all the rest of the Great families who have come in and out of Hogwarts; considering they know basically all of them and now Ive met like all there children and im very good friends with them.

  My parents and I  got all my belongings and things I need for Hogwarts so all we need to go to is Kings Cross Station; Platform 9 ¾ .

I walked down stairs, grabbed my bags and my pet owl bluelight (because her feathers have shades of blue) and then went outside, we were travelling to Kings Cross station with a car Mr Weasley Jinxed for us to fly and become Invisible. "Hurry up and get in the car Steph, we are going to be late" My mother exclaimed. "Alright, alright relax" I replied.

When we arrived at Kings Cross station, we walked to platform 9 3/4 and walked through it coolly, hoping nobody noticed a bunch of weirdos walking through walls. "Stephanie!" "Hermione!" I ran up to her and gave her the hugest hug, man I missed her. "How were your holidays?" I asked. "They were good but I wish i came to your house for like the last week, I missed you all, your lucky you live next to the weasleys!" She chuckled. " Yeah lets not get to excited there" Fred chimed in. "Get lost" I said . I looked for my parents and they were mingling with everyone, especially Mr and Mrs weasley. "Harry! How have you been, even though I saw you yesterday at Ron's". "I've been good Steph" He chuckled. "Hey Steph" Ginny said. "Hey Ginny". I said and then I gave her a hug. "You know there a four new boys attending Hogwarts in your year, from Durmstrang!" "What? No way Ginny your lying" I replied. "No shes not" Hermione chuckled. "Shes right, apparently they are really appealing or something." "I'm sure they are" I winked at them both.

The train started ringing, and it was time for us to go, we all said our goodbyes and headed off to the train. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I found an empty carriage, we sat down and we bought some all flavour beans from the trolley. "Hey are you guys staying here for the Christmas holidays?" I asked. "Um depends if I want to or not" Ron replied. They all agreed with him. An hour passed and then we heard a knock on our  door, we turned to look and we found four beautiful, lost looking boys. "Um do you mind If we sit here?" Asked the blonde one with the Irish accent. "Nope, be our guest". I said and then smiled, he smiled back. "Well im Niall, that's Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis; but we like to call him loui." Niall said. "Hey, nice too meet you all, im Stephanie, thats Hermione, Ronald and Harry Potter" " Oh yeah, I heard Harry Potter went to this school, im a big fan of yours Harry". Harry said (Harry styles) and he shook Potters hand. We ended up chatting and stuff for the rest of the train ride.

BTW... the picture on the side is what she is wearing, she doesnt live in the muggle world, she lives near the weasleys, they grew up togther, but she does know how to dress muggle wise. (: If you cannot see the picture, right click and press open new tab and you will be able to see it. x