Chapter Nine

This is a pretty short chapter, but I hope you enjoy it either way! I have a few chapters coming up that are longer so don't worry about it! Remember to check back every week as you won't get notifications when a new chapter is updated. If you want to know exactly when there is a new chapter go follow my wattpad facebook page or my twitter (not just for wattpad) to see when I post a new chapter!

First day of school for Ave and Sky and first day of work for Dan ;)

(Uploaded: March 29th 2016)

~~~

Sky

I woke up at around 11:00 and did my usual morning stretching before turning around to see an empty pillow next to me. I frowned slightly and got out of bed. Dan went straight home after we finished recreating the night before. Well, last night was much better and we were completely sober, but that's beside the point. As I walked over to the kitchen, I heard knocking on the door.

"Sky! I forgot my keys in my room!" Figures. "Coming!" I yelled back as I ran towards the door. When I opened it, Avery's face instantly changed from frowning to smirking. "I already know what happened last nigh judging by the hornets nest on your head," she said smugly. Damn, I forgot to check the mirror. "We had a pillow fight," I lied smoothly. Ave crossed her arms and raised a brow at me. "Right," she said before running into the apartment and straight for my room. I chased after her, but it was too late. She saw the evidence resting at the bottom of my trashcan.

"Oh my God!" Avery screeched. I threw a questioning look at her before she carried on. "36 hours ago you were a virgin and weren't planning on any of this happening. Now you've slept with Dan twice!" I rolled my eyes and sighed. "You know, it's really not that big of a deal considering we've been dating for a few months. I was probably one of the last virgins at school anyways. And like I told you: We said

I love you before it even happened. Avery sent me a concerned look.

"What is it, Ave?" Avery never looked doubtful about anything. "You're eighteen and he's twenty-three! Isn't that basically illegal? Oh my God, he could be considered as a pedophile!" 

I shook my head and laughed. "Not even in the states. The age of consent here is sixteen and a long time ago it was fourteen. There's nothing to worry about." 

"So you had the conversation with him?" 

I nodded at her question. "I confirmed everything with him. He knows that I'm eighteen and a senior and he's fine with it. It was me who told him to stay the night our first time, and he's not a pedophile. He's the one that told me he loves me first," I explained everything. Avery nodded.

"I guess. Did you remember to ask him exactly what his job is?" I face palmed myself. "I completely forgot. I'm surprised my mother didn't ask him. I'll ask him tomorrow when we're out of school." Ave laughed at me, but she suddenly became serious again. "Can you keep that loser Luke off of my back? He got a hold of my number and keeps asking me out," Avery said dramatically. I swear those two would go together perfectly. I laughed at her annoyance. "I'll try. Now come on, let's make sure we have everything set up for the week," I said as I pulled her towards my room.

~~~

I could barely sleep that night. I don't know what it is, but every time it's going to be the first day of school I have a hard time sleeping. I don't like school so it's not excitement. But I don't hate it so much that I'd be really anxious. Avery, however, was angry. She even chewed her breakfast with pure hatred. I was honestly scared as she drove to school. I felt as if she would run every student over as we arrived in the parking lot.