Chapter 14

Hello everyone,
I didn't realise that the cliffhanger will excite u ppl so much but the suspense is not that great.... well I'm not sure. Anyway sorry for the delay, I was busy with college. I tried to make it long... but the pages of wattpad are just too long.
Also I have made the correction in the second chapter. Also I have replied to almost all the comments receieved. 

New cover by bunnyrabbit67

Edited by NYoung2000
Lets hope wattpad will not mess it this time. 

I also have 130 fans.. that's awesome. I love you all. Thank you to the people who vote, comment and add the book to their library. 

On with the chapter....

***************************************** 

Chapter 14

Oh for the love of.......

I turned behind to see a younger version of Melissa with her arms around a guy and that guy happened to be Alden. Seriously Alden, can you get cheaper than this?

I was absolutely disgusted by his behavior. He was trying with all his might to break Melissa. He was a little low for a while but now he was back on his game. And he was determined to hurt Melissa.

At first I though that this was just two hormonal people speaking. But both their actions showed that it was way beyond teenage hormones. It was like they were bound by something and both of them wanted to get away from it. Never mind the fact that I have no idea how or when Melissa managed to fall for Alden or how did he come to know it? Complicated? I know!

Now both of them were hell bent on staying away from each other. However, Alden has a different plan to show what staying away meant. He wanted to show that he was doing alright without her, that he doesn't need Melissa. But deep down I know that he loved her, as much as she loves him.

You know what? It doesn't matter. What matters is the blonde bitch he is standing with.

Standing with Melissa was none other than Madeline. She was my dear friend Melissa's younger sister, who was not the best person in the world. The girl has a heart of stone and would sell anyone to the devil if possible. She and I never got along. I have heard her calling me poor more than enough times. Whatever!

"Well, we have a blonde brainless beep and a lapdog with a collar on his waist," her face fell and her contact covered iris turned dark. "What are you doing here?"

"I am here for the same reason you are here." She had a blank look on her face which was definitely a sign of her ability to not understand. Can a person get this dumb?

"The party Madeline. Look what is going on around you." I said in a very slow and patronizing tone.

"Do I look like an idiot to you?" She sneered at me.

"Yes." I heard loud laughs around the room. I turned behind to see Georgy, Easton, Xavier and some other people laugh at that statement. Man, even Melissa was smiling.

"Get out of my house." Again? Really?

"Enough Madeline," Easton's voice boomed from behind me.

"Oh, come on! Is this ‘kick Neveah out of their home’ week?" I turned back and before Easton could open his mouth, I placed my hand on it. "Shut up."