Just met my brother who i didnt know i had, oh and also his 5 incredibly, gorgeous bestfriends!

Start from the beginning

I look at him waiting for him to continue.

"Jenna, you were not our first child. Our first child was a boy, your brother, who we gave up for adoption before you were born." he said with no hint of emotion.

I just stared at him. I didn't know what to think. Is it April first? Ha-ha funny.

"okay, now what's the punch line" I asked him leaning in over the table to make it more dramatic.

My dad signed.

"im serious Jen" he grumbled looking up at the ceiling.

"mom?!?" I asked, looking at her.

"he telling the truth" the pain in her eyes could only be real.

I processed this for a minute.

"why are you just now telling me this?" I said slamming my fist into the table.

It hurt a little, but I was past recognizing the pain.

"because your goin to go stay with him for five months." dad said bluntly

"WHAT...you want me to go stay with a brother I didn't know I had ten minutes ago with some family I didn't know existed for five months!!!"

Okay I know what's happening...my parents finally snapped.

"I have been talking to Jaspers parents. They really are wonderful people. They want you in his life. And with mine and your dads business trip to Japan, this is perfect!" mom said in a -your going whether you like it or not tone-!

Ugh just great. I didn't know whether to be mad, sad, scared or happy...I think I was a little of all.

"so listen" mom looked at me, she looked ashamed.

"what now do I have a Siamese twin that lives in Cleveland that u gave up to?" I said exasperated as I through my hands up.

"we did NOT give up your brother, we were in hard times and we wanted the best for him so we gave him to a family that we knew that would love and care for him like he deserved to be cared for!!" mom yelled.

I just stared at her stunned. Mom was not a yeller. Especially at me.

"im sorry" was all I said.

"its okay. Now, I was going to say that your bags are packed and the car will drop you off in 2 hours. Don't wine, the decisions are made." She said this with even less emotion than dad.

Yep, I made her mad. I know what your thinking, my parents are horrible, but no they aren't, they are very good, loving parents.

I sat there. Looking down at the table. My thoughts were jumbled. My brother. Wow I have a brother. It didn't hit me until now.

They said Jasper...huh like in twilight! Cool

Hopefully he wont eat me...

My parents pulled me out of me reverie.

"im sorry honey. We love you and we want what's best for you. I really want Jasp in your life." she said softening at my expression.

So he had a nickname. Jasp

"okay"

The next few hours flew bye. Like the hours were being fast forwarded.

I stood bye the door that was wide open, spilling the chillness of the night into the warm house. My parents said a few more parting word and sent me on my way.

The chauffeur had already put my bags in the trunk and we were speeding down the high way.

I was sitting on the cold leather seats in the back. Worrying my head off. I had no clue what to expect.

My eye lids were droopy. I struggled to keep them open. My hands that were propping my head up, slumped to my lap. I leaned my head on the cold glass window.

I could see where my breath hit the window. Making it white. My vision got blurry as my eye lids slipped close..........

I opened my eyes to see the sunshine slipping through the window to the east.

well that's nice, I thought to myself..............WHAT!!

I bolted upright. Wait where am I?

Ugh! I must have fallen asleep in the car. I guess I was in Mr. and Mrs.Maldings house. They must have carried me in last night.

My parents had given me the details last night.

Mrs. Maldings couldn't have kids, that's why they adopted Jasp. She also had another kid. She was my age and her name was Abby. that's pretty much all I knew. She said they would explain anything more I wanted to know.

I sat up and looked around the room. It was spacious and lush. The bed was a light purple. It matched the curtains. On the west wall there was an elegant dresser with a vanity mirror. My bags were piled on the other side. Directly in front of me was a door...that looked like a bathroom. To the other side was another door that looked like a closet.

It was a beautiful room to be a guest room.

Yuuummmmmmmm. The smell of bacon hit me. I love bacon, like a fat kid loves cake!! (authors not- no offense...I love cake too .lol.)

I sat up. I was still in the cloths I was in yesterday.

I got up and scooted over. After I managed to put my feet on the ground I stood up.

I walked over to the mirror and checked myself out. I didn't want my first impression looking like a cave man!!

I smoothed my hair and that's pretty much it.

I look in the mirror one last time!

"you can do this" I said talking to myself...

Note to self-STOP TALKING TO YOURSELF.

I watched the girl in the mirror roll her eyes at herself.

I turned around and opened the door.

I stepped out into a long hallway. I saw some stairs and walked toward them. I looked down to see some people.

You can do this! I said to myself.

I took slow, deliberate steps down. When I was safe on the floor I looked up.....only to see six very gorgeous, tall, slightly intimidating guys looking at me.

I just stood there. Waiting for someone to break the ice.

One of the guys strode forward. I looked at his face for the first time. He was a mirror image of me...erm...only guy like.

"umm hi. You must be my sister" he said with a smirk on his face.

My eyes widened. I looked past him at the other guys staring at me.

Wow they were gorgeous.

I looked back at my....brother.

"I guess so" my voice came out shaky.

He laughed and followed my gaze to the guys behind him "yea, and these are my best friends. don't worry you will get use to them...the practically live here."

I just stared at him.

6 gorgeous guys + me = very, very happy me.

I just met my brother and I loved him already!!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it!! Ha im sooo jealous of her right now! Ha, well anyway please VOTE and COMMENT!! Tell me if you like it!

Thanks!

Love BlondieGirl101!!! =D